Missing parts?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Brutimus Prime, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Brutimus Prime

Brutimus Prime Icepick Enthusiast

Today the mailman dropped me off a box of goodies; Henkei Classics Skyfire (Jetfire) and Silverbolt. When I unpacked Skyfire, I noticed that one of his tail fins was missing. I went through the packaging to see if it had somehow managed to break off and slide out between the plastic, but no luck. And there is no way it could have fallen out of the box, seeing as it took me over 2 minutes just to get that thing opened (yes, I like to keep the boxes, so I open them carefully).

I'm fine with him the way he is now (snapped off the other tail fin, and I've gotten used to it) but would still like to know if this is something that happens often with shipped toys. Have you guys had any similar experiences? If yes, what did you do about it?

2. Alex5

Alex5 No Broken

I remeber some posts about people here receiving MP seekers with missing tailfins.
    Just another case of poor QC I'm afraid. If you got it from BBTS or similar I'm sure they'd have exchanged it... eBay or such I don't know depends on the seller.