Missing Part on TF:P Energon Driller w/Knock Out

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CrazyGitar, Aug 22, 2012.

1. CrazyGitar

CrazyGitar Active Member

Ebay:
    Hey guys,

I just received the Energon Driller w/Knock Out toy in the post and found there was a part missing, specifically one of the swivelling handles on the turrets that a Cyberverse figure can grab a hold of. Is this just me? Is it meant to be missing that set of handles? The other side has them and everything is identical except for missing handles.

I'm 100% positive it has nothing to do with where I bought it as the item was clearly sealed. I am also adamant I have not lost the part in un-boxing it as I noticed it very shortly after doing so.

If this is a known manufacturing issue or if anyone else has experience this then I would be very pleased to hear about it. If this really is just me then equally let me know.

Thanks

2. Bumblebee78

Bumblebee78 Well-Known Member

Both sides have a handle on mine.

3. CrazyGitar

CrazyGitar Active Member

Ebay:
    I thought that was the case :\ Thanks for replying, I'm just happy I'm not on a wild goose chase!

I've emailed the seller about it but it would just be so annoying to return the item just for the handle when it's probably going to be displayed in the driller mode where the handle is hidden. At the same time I know it will bug me knowing it's missing....

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012