Missing items

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Evertransformin, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Evertransformin

Evertransformin Well-Known Member

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this sorry if its wrong. I order some items from kotoys.com paid for them on the 29th, got a recieved payment from both pay pal and Mike, but haven't heard anything since. No email saying items have been mailed or anything. I've emailed him many times since with no response, and his website says he usually responds with in 48 hrs, its going on 2 weeks now.

I'd heard good things about deals with him on the boards, so has anyone had this problem with him previously? Monday will make two weeks and I've sent him yet another email saying if I don't hear from him by then I'll be opening a dispute with paypal.

Btw, can anyone tell me somewhere else to get an oversized robot master optimus prime?

Thanks.

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    here's a simple rule to help you know where to post.
    if you are talking about toys, it goes in the TOY discussion.

i personally have never heard of kotoys.com.
    {EDIT}
    i just went to the site and read their FAQ. YOU should read it as well.
    it tells you how long to wait for an order.
    When i saw EMS shipping, i knew that you will be in for a wait for your order.

give it a little more time and good luck.

3. Evertransformin

Evertransformin Well-Known Member

thanks 4 ur reply jorod. i did read it, and it says ships between 1-3 business days, with a reflecting message through paypal when it is. My concern isn't that items have not arrived, its that 2 weeks have passed and I've recieved no shipping info.