Misc. Stuff. FS

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Orion_Prime48, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    ive had trouble selling this stuff just seeing if any Radicons would be intersted all rules are located in my full sale list (link is in my sig)

KO G1 Superion- kinda crappy KO Fireflight & Silverbolt broken but all combiner parts present and good if your low on cash and need the combiner bits- $2
    KO G1 Defensor- Red version complete does have flaws especially in the police car but its still a very good KO plastic wise and has silver sharpie detailing in some spots- $8
    Super Legends- Retrofire RPM Megazord MOC/100% complete (this is just a really articulated Power Rangers Megazord similar to a revoltech)- $8
    G.I. Joe ROC- TRU exclusive Barbeque MOC id like to keep his SMG and shotgun though- $6
    Lego- Lego Technic Battle Droid as far as I know its complete it has the gun and doesnt look like its missing any parts. and all the rubberbands are intact. its a little dusty- $22
    Inspector Gadget- Mcdonalds toy has all parts but the watch and hat (I have it just dont know where) everything is intact sparks dont light and the flashlight leg has white out on it- $6
    MP3 player- Phillips 4GB video/audio player a bit beat up its in one piece but it wont turn on for some reason has no accesories no charger no earphones (if yuo can fix this for me lmk id rather fix it and get it back then just get rid of it)- $5
    Digimon- PLating Wargreymon digivolving figure excellent shape with excellent gold chrome but missing half of the dino head(I may have it) I also have his card- $40
    big box of Legos- awhole bunch of stuff all old it includes Bionicles, Star Wars (I have 3 almost complete ones PM me for details) Harry Potter and other stuff *found a bunch of Minifigs from Star Wars and so on*- $200 SHIPPED
    Zoids Gun Sniper- incomplete all limbs but almost no accessories wind up feature works- $5
    Zoids Blue Pteras- not sure if complete or not I think he is though wind up feature works perfectly- $10
    Zoids Liger Zero- comes with full Schneider CAS armor and regular white armor- $50

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Do the Superion/Defensor KO sets come with weapons as well?

3. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    as in the individual weapons? no they never came with those

4. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    price reduced on the legos I want em gone