Misc Stuff For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Eutherian, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Eutherian

Eutherian New Member

Hi everyone...I'm not a regular poster, but I've browsed the boards and site daily since it first started (it's awesome to see how it's come along since it's inception. I used to talk to Tony and some of the founders quite a bit back on IM before simply loosing touch). Anyways, I stopped collected about 3 years ago because the hobby just became unmanageable (nothing compared to what it is now, lol). I sold off most of my collection, and gave a bit of it to a fellow collector that's a good friend of mine. I've got a few stragglers left over and I'm possibly making a major move soon in the near future so I need to free up the space and save up a little money. I figured I'd post it all on here before I go the ebay route (some of it I'll probably just give to my friend if it doesn't go on here). I honestly don't have any kind of particular prices in mind for anything because I've been out of the hobby itself long enough to not really know what a whole lot of stuff is worth anymore. If you see anything you'd like, PM me with a reasonable offer and we'll work something out. Thanks!

Full set of RiD Spychangers, complete and excellent condition:
    [​IMG]

G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat, complete and excellent condition:
    [​IMG]

G1 Combaticon Brawl, complete and excellent condition:
    [​IMG]

This guy was a European G2 figure, Scortch or something like that. No weapon and the figure is a bit worn, but overall in good shape, but I've always thought he was an interesting figure:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Japanese BW Neo Big Convoy MIB:
    [​IMG]

Beast Machines Blast Punch Primal MIB:
    [​IMG]

Japanese BW2 Galvatron MIB:
    [​IMG]

Japanese BW2 Leo Convoy MIB (the box has suffered some cat-damage and has seen better days):
    [​IMG]

RiD/Car Robots Brave Maximus (box is storage in the garage and not pictured):
    [​IMG]

I've also got some empty boxes for some Robots in Disguise figures if there's anyone with loose figures they need boxes for. I've got boxes for RiD Ultra Magnus, Optimus Prime, and the three train combiner members (can't remember their names). The boxes I'll give away for free for anyone that just wants to pay for the shipping. I hate to just throw them away if they'll do anyone else some good.

And a non-TF item, but I know there are some comic fans on here too. I've got an opened but never used copy of Marvel Scene It that needs to go too:
    [​IMG]

I've also got some comic TPB's to go too, namely Marvel Knights Spider-man Vol 1, Astonishing X-men Vol 1, Daredevil v2 volumes 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Oh! And I've also got a barely played 20 GB X-box 360, no controller, that I need to get rid of as well.

Just PM me if you see anything that interests you or you have any questions! Thanks!

2. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

how much for terrorcon cutthroat and combaticon brawl?

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

how much for convoy (mammoth)

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

info

How much for the X-Box?

5. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    pm sent for maximus

6. Eutherian

Eutherian New Member

I'll update the main post later and get PMs out later too. I'm in kind of a rush righ this second because my internet is being incredibly slow and I've got to run off to work in just a second.

@Rumble02 - The Big Convoy looks like it's already got a buyer, but I'll get back to you if it doesn't go through.

@Swampflight - The X-box 'might' be sold. I'll get back to you tonight if the guy doesn't email me back by then.

@Menasor81 - Just PM me what you think would be a fair offer for the two, and we'll see what happens. I'm not looking to make a killing on them or anything, but I've also got no idea what they are or aren't worth.

@torpedobarb and everyone else - I'm getting tons of PMs about Brave Maximus (not surprised), and don't have time to reply to all you guys until later tonight, but I'll do my best. Anyways, I really don't know what to ask for him, but I looked to see what he was going for online and on ebay, which looks to be somewhere in the $450-600 range (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not going to profess to know here), but I'd settle for $400 or best offer plus shipping?