Misc fan fiction: Heroic Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Crystine, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Crystine

Crystine Decepticons Forever

News Credits:
    G'day everyone. I would like to share with you some of my own work. All of my Transformers fan fiction is from the 'Heroic Decepticons' alternative universe, adapted mostly from G1.

It is important to note that my fan fiction does not necessarily represent the continuity in its absolute form; in fact, it is only one possible aspect of, and there are many different ways a story or series can be written for it. This means that others are welcome to contribute to it, and if you are interested, your input would be most greatly appreciated.

There is a list of featured characters (Megatron, Shockwave, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Soundwave and cassetticons, the Constructicons, the Combaticons, Shrapnel, Kickback and Bombshell - possibly others to be added later). They don't have to be used in stories at all, however if they are included, there are some guidelines for how to write for them. For example, there is absolutely no pairings for them. However, you may include as many Original Characters (OCs) and many other canon characters as you like.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

You know, when I first read your preamble, I got that 'oh no' feeling I often do with fanfics that try to completely reboot the Transformers and essentially turn it into something else. But this is actually really well-written, and it looks like an interesting restart to the universe.

I think I'll be keeping tabs on this one... ;) 

3. Crystine

Crystine Decepticons Forever

News Credits:
    This is a place to share all my miscellaneous one shots and stand alone stories.

After a long hiatus I have decided to return to TFW and start sharing my fan fiction again with you all.

Here are my latest works:

Note: all stories/RPGs, etc. are set in an Alternative Universe (Heroic Decepticons), adapted mostly from G1.

Trouble in Paradise:
    Swindle attempts to solve a mystery, and help the Decepticons earn a place in Paradise. My first detective fiction.
    Posted at: FanFiction.net and at Lexicon
    Word count: ~21k
    Genre: Crime/Mystery

Puppy Love:
    What happens when a puppy is discovered running loose inside the Decepticon Underwater Base? A little bit of mayhem, and a lot of puppy love!
    Word count: ~6k
    Genre: Humor/Friendship

A Day Worth Remembering:
    It's one of those days Starscream would rather forget, but not everything is as bad as it seems.
    Word count: ~3k
    Genre: Friendship/Family

Note that I have separate threads for my ongoing saga Transformers: Heroes.

More to come soon.