MISB MP5 Megatron.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Moonstreaker, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Since I can't sell this thin on eBay I will sell it here. My Megs has a pretty nice box sealed box. Slightly better than the average box I have seen. It seems this big heavy boxes ding and dent fairly easily. The only damage to the box is on the back. The right side has a dent with a small crease (the flash makes the crease look 100 times more pronounced than it actually is). It looks almost perfect from the front.

First person that is at or above the number that would cause me to break even takes it. No I won't tell you what that number is, because I'm not stupid. I wouldn't get a single offer over that dollar amount if I told you. I will tell you that I didn't pay a large amount of money for this...what I payed is about average for a sight unseen sealed MP5. You have the advantage of actually seeing it first.

I usually ship USPS Priority. I will ship UPS if that is your preference, because I know some people have an unreliable post office.

If you want feedback on me my eBay ID is kttywslppy. (I only ever had 1 negative left, which was retaliation from a horrible seller. One who ever so generously asked to mutually withdraw feedback for the transaction less than 5 mins later. I won't be bullied by bad eBayers.)

Finaly, the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    It seems there has been a little confusion thus far. This is UNMODDIFIED in a SEALED box. Nothing against the people who misread my post. Just wanted to make sure that I am perfectly clear.

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

How bout what you paid for it... that seems "reasonable"

$100 says the seller won't care what shape the box is in and will probably display the toy itself.

Don't be silly and accept more than what its "worth".

4. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Since you obviously have no interest in this item there really is no need for you putting in your 2 cents. I don't feel as though I really need to address what you said, because you are not a buyer and seem to be here just to flame my sale (of all the silly things to do). But I will anyway, even though I know I shouldn't.

If I can make a small profit I will. But I would be happy to have what I paid, plus the shipping costs I will pay, covered by the sale. Which I don't believe is unreasonable. Though I do realize that it's possible it won't happen and may only get what I paid for it. (Won't except anything less) I know I may lose money after shipping costs and I'm fine with that, but I also won't exclude myself from breaking even or making a small profit. To tell everyone exactly what I paid woul do just that.

I'm going to reply to this based on the asumption that you meant the buyer. Otherwise this makes no sense.

People who want to open the box and display the item aren't my target. It is better for them to buy a moddifed version and pop the plug out/off. And I would tell anyone who planned on doing so to save their money and buy the modded version. In fact I already told board member that they should just go to BBTS

I would say that at least 90-95% of my personal collection is MISB, because thats what I like. There are plenty of others who collector MISB items, and they know that it is more costly. Especially in a situation like this where most of the MP5's on the market are not sealed.

You have things listed for sale as "MOSC." Why would you feel the need to list them as MOSC if you think people don't care, and are just going to take them off the card?

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to imply with that (because it makes no sense in its context)...that I'm going to rip people off? I don't think people are going to be making me any riiculous offers that are far beyond what the current trend for this toy is. The people here are educated hobbiests, who are by no means foolish.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you have a problem with the sellers price, take it to pm.

6. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Anyone?

7. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    im tempted, but im going to see if i can snag an MP03 before i get this one. what the hell is Kttywslppy anyway?

8. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I didn't care what my ID was, so I let my nephew (7m old at the time) just slap the keyboard a couple times.

9. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    At first I thought it said Kitty was lippy....:D 

Good luck on the sale Moonstreaker...if I wasn't on workers comp right now, I'd throw you an offer...but I'm sure someone will bite.

Cool sig too, is that a custom of yours?...any more pics of it?