MISB MP Skywarp for sale/trade!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tiller, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sup guys. Here today we have this MP Skywarp up for grabs. There were a ton at my Walmart so I snagged one to hopefully trade with others who have don't have Skywarps but have something I want. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. =D

SOLD

[​IMG]
    -Note: Just Skywarp is up for grabs. Prime is there to tell you that its authen...awww screw it he's just awesome.

Direct link to picture.

I'm not going to set a price as I would rather trade for a few items than sell, but if you're really desperate for him then just PM a reasonable offer. If you have something I want that doesn't cover Skywarp or is worth more then we can also do the trade and pay the remaining cash. Always willing to help a fellow collector. You can also request more pictures if you wish. From what I can tell Skywarp looks fine.

About Me:

My feedback!

Buying/Trading conditions:

I will only trade/sell through Pay Pal. Shipping is covered by buyer. Traders simply pay for just shipping on their end. I live in North Eastern Pennsylvania and will ship the item as soon as my schedule permits (I'm in college =P)

Things I want for trade:

Animated:

Arcee

ROTF:
    Bruticus combiner repaint
    Armorhide
    Mindwipe
    Sky Stalker

Alternity:

Vibrant Red Convoy
    Cliffjumper

Beast Wars/Robot Masters:

Robot Masters Leo Convoy

Other:
    Hearts of Steel Choo Choo Prime...whenever he's out

Sidenote:

I also can acquire ROTF Bludgeon, Legends Devastator, more Skywarps, and Recon Ironhide if any of you are interested. It's all my area has really. PM me if you guys need help with these.

Thanks for browsing!

2. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Le bump.

3. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Le bump^2. Updated wants due to acquiring a few. I really want an Animated Arcee though...you guys in the feedback thread are making me jealous. :<