MISB & MIB Japanese G1 Figures for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BeastWars 4ever, Apr 22, 2008.

1. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got some great stuff for sale! If you want pics PM me and give me you e-mail address and I'll send them to you. PM me with any reasonable offers. I accept Paypal and moneyorders.

G1 Japanese Grimlock in box:

IT'S GOT ALL WEAPONS AND TWO BOOKLETS (NO INSTRUCTIONS OR STICKER SHEET)!!! THE MISSLES ARE STILL ON THE TREE! THE BOX HAS SOME WEAR AND HAS SMALL HOLE ON THE WINDOW, BUT THE TOY IS IMACULATE. I CAN'T FIND ANY CHROME WEAR ON IT! IT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. THE BOOKLETS HAVE SOME EDGE CREASES AND SMALL TEARS ALONG THE EDGE.

G1 Japanese Superion Giftset in box:

IT'S GOT ALL WEAPONS AND PARTS TO MAKE SUPERION (SKYDIVE'S WEAPON IS AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL I BOUGHT TO REPLACE THE LOST ONE THAT CAME WITH THE GIFTSET AND IS INCLUDED.) THE TOYS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE BUT A COUPLE HAVE SOME STICKER WEAR AND SOME YELLOWING. COMES WITH ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS BUT NO STICKER SHEET.THE BOX & STYROFOAM HAVE SOME WEAR.

G1 Japanese Red Alert in box:

IT'S GOT ALL WEAPONS AND TWO MISSLES ARE STILL ON THE TREE! THE BOX HAS SOME WEAR. RED ALERT HAS PRETTY TIGHT JOINTS, HAS GREAT STICKERS, AND IS VERY CLEAN, BUT HAS SOME YELLOWING. THE MISSLE LAUNCHER DOESN'T FIRE.

MISB G1 Japanese Tantrum:

THE BOX IS IN GOOD SHAPE, WITH THE TAPE STILL FACTORY SEALED ON BOTH SIDES. IT HAS SOME SHELF WEAR, BUT IT'S NOT BAD. THIS WILL MAKE AN INCREDIBLE DISPLAY PIECE!

2. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    PM's responded to