MISB - Bruticus 2000 giftset (Takara RID) & Landfill giftset(Takara metallic plastic)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by JetBrawn, Jan 31, 2010.

1. JetBrawn

JetBrawn Intergalactic SUV

May 14, 2003
    both combiner giftsets feature better plastics and show-accurate paint / color schemes, unlike the US releases. Official Takara Japan imports, not Korean sonokong.

very, very rare sealed Takara Bruticus 2000/Ruination - MISB.
    Set features better paint schemes that are RID show-accurate and decals that were missing in the US release. (examples are desert camo tank instead of light blue tank, gold/yellow/silver combiner armor instead of dark grey/black armor, metal blue helicoptor with white fade paint, instead of all flat, dark purple chopper. The list of improvements goes on...)

$99 + 10 shipping in USA

rare Takara Landfill (Buildking) - 4 construction vehicles transform to Autobots and combine to form Landfill. These feature better metallic sparkle/ show accurate paint schemes and metallic sparkle plastics and do not have the big, poorly placed Autobot symbols as on the US release (such as a big sign covering the crane's side window)

$41 + 10 shipping in the USA.

At these prices, I don't make any profit, but pass it on to you as if you picked these up in 2001 like I did.

These have been preserved for almost 10 years in climate-controlled storage. No pets, no smoke

See my 100% positive feedback! (link below)

Pm me - first come, first serve