MISB Blowout

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DarkStar, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStar

DarkStar Well-Known Member

tried to sell these alloff individually, didnt work,let's try as a lot.
    in this lot, you get:
    MISB E-Shockblast (purple version)
    MISB E-Dreadwing
    MISB Universe Ultra Magnus vs Treadshot
    for $40 plus shipping
    I'll throw in for free a loose E-Insecticon,C10 but no accessories except his energon chip.
    Make it $55 plus shipping and i'll include a C10 loose E-Cliffjumper,TF'd once, missing one missile, a loose Armada Wheeljack (no minicon) and a minty box (no bubble) for an E-Shockblast (i gave in and opened one of them last night) Box has one small pen line on it otherwise perfect

BTW, here are the (negotiable) prices on the individual bots:
    MISB Shockblast $17
    MISB E-Dreadwing $15
    MISB Magnus vs. Treadshot $13
    (so by buying the lot you save 5 and get a free E-Insecticon)
    Loose E-Insecticon by himself (no accessories but energon chip, otherwise perfect $5
    Loose E-Cliffjumper c10 missing one missile (will include free minicon to make up for that) $12
    Loose Armada Wheeljack $5
    Shockblast box $1

Also selling separately: loose but complete Constructicon Maximus, $30/neg

pm me if possible, ill get it qucker but replying in the thread is ok too. ill be adding more FS as i go, as i figure out who i can part with. getting yr. bank account completely wiped out by identity thieves really sucks balls :stick: 

Oh, i forgot to add, all TFs bought from me come with a small extra gift (my choice) could be anything from an Energon chip to a Cybertron Scout. All depends on my mood. happy shopping

2. DarkStar

Also, if you want to make a reasonable offer on any one or two of the toys in that lot feel free. i'll then adjust the lot price accordingly once a sale has been finalized.
    BTW, lot price is open to some negotiation, but not too much. i recently got my id stolen online and my entire bank acct. wiped clean, hence the need for cash
    My trade wants are a small list and include:
    G1 Stunticons any condition
    G1 Scourge c6 or better, weapons not necessary.

Also FS:

MIB Universe Ruination, opened, TF'd, all parts are there $14
    Loose Cybertron toy, unsure name, female autobot leader of the speed planet, red and white toy, deluxe class. c10 and complete. paid $11 will sell for $7/neg

3. DarkStar

Also FS:
    Loose complete Energon Six Shot recolor of Shockblast, mint condition, comes with card, already installed batteries (!) and one Armada minicon (my choice) just for the hell of it. $12/negotisble

4. DarkStar

Also selling:

loose Universe Ramjet with batteries SOLD
    i think a british bloke wanted this one, but i havent heard from him in a bit, so loose Cybertron Buzzsaw $7
    Dirt Boss: ON HOLD TILL 2/3/2006

Armada:
    Grab bag of assorted minicons 9-12 per bag, no clue what teams they are on, but i can assure you they are all c10 and missing nothing
    2 grab bags, $16 each

G2 Inferno w/ 1 fist, 1 missile and working water cannon $12

G1 Constructicons w/no accesssories $7--10 each depending on condition. ill have to look around and see which one i have

Finally, Family Dollar Gestalt KO Sets, any one you want, $8
    Yeah, they cost $5.99 in the store but my closest family dollar is $2 in gas away

Oh, and loose complete Cybertron Thundercracker, Somone take this thing away from me before i break it. $5/neg

i also have other stuff, particularly univrse, energon, some armada and most of cybertron, but whats not listed isnt for a reason. i love my toys, make a good enough offer and i could be persuaded. please feel free to ask for my list, and send yours. really only into trade, too poor to buy much
    my list gets your list
    Peace
    Darkstar

5. DarkStar

Another addition
    junker E-Ironhide with batteries installed, main reason hes junk is b/c the doors fell off (they are included with him) and i cannot make a passable vehicle mode outt of him anymore. He looks just fine on display as a robot. other than the doors and the not TFing issue, if he were, say, an Actionmaster and couldnt TF, id give his robot mode a c9 $6 plus shipping

I will be getting some more MIB and MISB TFs to sell in the near future, i'll keep y'all posted

6. DarkStar

Also Dirt Boss on hold till 2/3/06

Adding: original 1984-85 Transformers board game. All the pieces are there, its in great shape and the art on both the the box and the back of the game board is great. suitable for display or for playing. It has been opened and played but is sealed with factory tape on one side. I've seen it go on ebay for anywher from $10-50, so make me an offer. (i want more than 10, dont reasonably expect 50 might want to trade)

7. DarkStar

Also fs:
    G1 Beachcomber tech spec only $3.50 shipped (in envelope)
    Energon Shockblast collector card only $1.50 shipped(in envelope)

8. DarkStar

also have a boatload of KO's, i may be selling most of them to master megatron, but whatever he doesnt take is up for grabs. just the standard family dollar gestalt ko's usually $1-2 for the arm/leg bots, $2.50 or so fo the leaderbots. great for filling a hole in that authentic g1 piece thats missing one bot, till you can get the real thing, without having to buy the whole ko set

9. DarkStar

Also adding
    G1 Scrapper, C7 or so, no canopy $6

10. DarkStar

Adding some more MISB items (all items listed in this post MISB unless noted

E-Ironhide (the rarer green and blue variant) i know he's not to popular, but for all you completeists out there $14 neg

E-Cliffjumper (yellow version) $17/neg

Also, i just found out i have access to a near endless supply of desert camo Universe Ruinations.
    MISB: $20 plus shipping
    MIB (opened, tf'd once, all parts there. box c9) $17 plus shipping

if you want more than one or two Ruinations (possibly to resell on ebay, i've seen them go for $60, i just dont do ebay myself, not online enough, i can cut you a bit of a deal)

Please dont send me pms asking if it is the camo version. it is the desert camo "tiger stripe" Universe variation. apparantly they're a bit rarer than the urban camo.
    Now, i'm not trying to hype it up and claim these are "RAREST TF EVER OMG 10101011111011 MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!", just that they are a little less easy to find than their urban camo brothers. They didnt even TRY to come up with cool names "Ro-tor" "Mega Octane"? come on. Someone needs to be pimp slapped. I will consider selling single bots from one of my mib sets if anyone is looking for a placeholder for a bruticus or something. $4 each for the mini bots (with all accessories and their appropriate Ruination parts) $6 for "Mega Octane" (groan) with all his parts and Ruination accessories
    Basically i came across a case of these and am trying to pass the savings on to you (they usually go on ebay for $25-40 a set) and make a little money on the side

11. DarkStar

Also, anyone here b/s/t Inuyasha merch? my gf LOVES that show and i might trade some of these TFs for Inuyasha stuff. Something to think about

12. DarkStar

So.................anyone want anything, or anyone got Inuyasha stuffs to trade.? hellooooooooooooooo...........
    Also. I want to make this public. When buying from me, if you want to expedite the transaction and get your toys asap, send a MO from WESTERN UNION or the POST OFFICE ONLY. My bank acct. is empty from getting hacked, and its hard to find places in Mass. that will cash MO's from banks in Hawaii and convenience stores in Kentucky. Mind you, i'll accept those kind of MO's, but i wont be able to ship till i can find somewhere to cash it. Hence, it is to both our benefits to use W.U. or the post office only.

13. DarkStar

mods please delete this thread i have updated my bst into one thread, thanks

14. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Locked per thread starters request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.