MISB Alternator Swerve - Target G1 style Jazz - Target Arcee - & G1 too

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jamspeed, Jul 6, 2010.

1. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    Hello, I have some stuff to sell - will give it a week or so here before Ebay.

First is a MISB Alternator Swerve, box is good overall only has slight tear on top flap (these boxes are condition sensitive there), also have some Target exclusives I don't really need, Target G1 style Jazz and Target Arcee (Blue).

I did look over my G1 collection for stuff to sell but could only part with 2, Constructacons Mixmaster and Scrapper with all parts and info cards - these are near perfect toys from my childhood. The devy parts they came with are included - the gun and chest wings. Only issue with these is Scrappers roof part had one peg snapped but you can't tell with it on.

I also have some parts, for G1 Mirage, the gun, 3 rockets (chrome is like new) and the launcher (one of the clips broke but I have it, and could be repaired)

Mostly looking to sell so IM me here with interest/offers and and contact info, please be realistic with prices. I might consider a trade, need a clean G1 Jazz, Wheeljack or Dinobot Sludge (all weapons/acc. not as important as condition of figure). Thanks

2. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
  3. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    Bump, buy some stuff :cool: 

4. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    I guess most of this is going on Ebay this weekend if I don't get any offers. Get it here now for less before it goes on "the bay"!