Mirage's Wounds- A DOTM one shot.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by seekerblackout, Feb 23, 2012.

1. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

To those with sharp eyesight, anyone ever watch DOTM and wonder at the end, "Hey, why is Mirage/Dino limping? Why's he holding his arm like he's wounded?" I thought it was a neat detail that showed that the Autobots aren't invincible, they don't just die or come out scratchless. They just get wounded sometimes. Though I wondered how it happened, and I decided to make up a way. This is my first fanfic and I want feedback.

The Battle of Chicago was raging. Many high ranked Decepticons had been killed. Starscream, Soundwave, Barricade, even the great Shockwave was defeated. Decepticon troops were dropping like flies and Megatron was M.I.A. But the main focus was Sentinel. The one who betrayed the Autobots. One of the last two descendants of the Original 13 Primes. He was once a great Autobot Leader, but now, though he'd never admit it, was practically a Decepticon himself. Ironhide, Skids, Mudflap...all had been casualties of his wrath. Optimus was being mowed down by fighters, the Wreckers taking on Devcon, Sideswipe, Ratchet, Bumblebee and NEST soldiers taking on Protoform troops.
    But one Autobot, Mirage, saw an opportunity

"Sentinel...that bastard. Doesn't even know I'm here. I can just sneak up on him and end this all in one quick strike."
    *Note: Italics mean in thought*

The sneaky Autobot decided to take up this opportunity and activates his cloaking ability. He tiptoes behind Sentinel, wrist scythes out, and jumps in the air. He decloaks, but that didn't matter, his scythes were aimed right at Sentinel's head, where they could pierce his processor and end his life instantly. But out of the corner of Sentinel's optic, he spots the sneaky bot. He reacted by swing his blade around, it grazes Mirage. He groans in pain and tries to get a second shot, but Sentinel stabs him in the arm. He pushes the blade through, cutting through Mirage's arm and bending it backwards, revealing internal wiring. Mirage bellows in pain. Then, Sentinel uses his shield to pierce through his leg. Mirage screams again.
    Sideswipe, fresh off stabbing a Protoform trooper through the spark, sees what is happening. Bumblebee and Ratchet see it too. They run across the street to Mirage's safety.
    Sentinel thinks to himself,

"This is what the Autobot army has become in my absense? Pathetic. I'd have this one scrubbing waste disposal units."

He draws back to kill the foolish Autobot, but Mirage yet again tries to stab him.

"He has persistance, I'll give him that."

He kicks the Autobot to the ground, red hot mech fluid spilling from his mouth as he does. By now, The three Autobots and NEST troops arrive.

"Mirage! Ratchet, help him!" Sideswipe yells. He and Bumblebee shoot at Sentinel, but the wise and powerful Prime deflects the shots with his shield with ease. Ratchet, after shooting a lone Protoform, rushes to Mirage's safety, taking him out of the action. The two Autobots struggle as Sentinel sheaths his sword, and grabs his Rust Cannon, firing at Sideswipe and four human soldiers. The soldiers crumble to ashes as soon as the high-tech Cybertronian weapon grazes their flesh. Sideswipe dodges, but the kickback of the blast sends him flying backwards. His twin pistols out of hand, Sideswipe struggles to get up, and orders Bumblebee and the soldiers to fall back.

"I bet this would be a whole lot easier if Ironhide were here..." Sideswipe says to himself as Sentinel continues his rampage.

2. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Very well done. I love Sideswipe's line at the end, though one bot can't make a huge difference against Sentinel (except for his bitch of course :lol )

3. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Ironhide would've gotten his ass kicked on his own, but with backup, they'd at least put a dent in Sentinel.

4. Ironhide1706

Ah, you never know. He is quite the acrobatic fellow considering his bulk and those Heavy Iron cannons are devastating, just one shot from a few metres back sent Megatron flying through several walls. But yes, this is Sentinel we are talking about.

5. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Pretty nice. Your writing shows promise.

6. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

81 views, two people commenting? TFW, Y U NO LEAVE FEEDBACK?!

7. Ironhide1706

Get used to it mate, look at my fanfic.

8. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    My only complaint is that Mirage doesn’t seem like the kind of bot that would call someone a "bastard".

9. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

He was a prick in the game. It's not that unfeasible.

10. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

this was pretty good man nice job :thumb  kinda wish it was a little longer, maybe like a small conversation between Mirage and Ratchet while he's repairing some severed energon lines in Mirage's leg and arm, he was missing a lot during the battle. nonetheless still an awesome job !!! :thumb  !!!

11. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Actually, I meant for Ratchet to not fix him right away because Mirage is still wounded at the end.

12. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

Yeah makes since, still maybe he could have started working on him, enough so Mirage could walk if the damage was bad enough to affect his ability to go anywhere, then having to regroup with the others Mirage was left with a limp and still an injured arm until the Autobots returned to what was left of their base so Ratchet could then attempt to continue with Mirage along with any other bots who needed attention. This just popped into my mind after I read your fan fic, just had a bit of a blank is all. But anyways ya did a really awesome job I liked it :thumb  !!!

13. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Well, that was towards humans not other robots.

14. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Well, Sentinel killed three bots.

15. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

You really and truly shows great promise! And I wish you good luck my friend!:lolol