Mirage.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, May 15, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I'm I the only one that is eagerly awaiting the hell out of a figure of him? His design looks so badass. Is a toy of him even confirmed yet? Do you think they'll even make one? I'm guessing they will but you never know.

[​IMG]

2. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Aren't we all, my friend.

I'm actually expecting to be disappointed by Hasbro. Mirage is shown to have such a sleek and tight-fitting design. Something I don't think Hasbro will be able to supply.

But I will purchase him nonetheless. He better have those awesome forearm blades though.

3. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Yes, the Forearm blades are a must. I'm sure I'll end up buying every version of him if they make him.. Just like Sideswipe hah.

4. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    It's funny. Mirage looks so much like a Decepticon drone from the DOTM game.

But I must be honest, his red coloration makes me think of him actually being Arcee.

And they will be making him. Its already been confirmed by a DOTM listing from Wal-Mart. There is a character listed under Deluxe class as "EURO SPORTS CAR" so that is most likely the Ferrari.

5. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    He just looks awesome. Like a edgy insect look to him.

6. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Yea, I'm really anticipating this guy, as well as Wheeljack.

Kinda ticked about how the Rising Storm comic took a G1 look-alike Wheeljack, blew his face apart, and turned him into Einstein.

Yea yea, I realize this isn't G1 at all. Trust me, no one has to start flaming me right now. It just seems like a big "F U" to give us an awesome Wheeljack, only to have him end up looking like the Twins distant uncle.

7. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    I see your point, but It doesn't personally bother me that much. At least he's in the film is the way I look at it.

8. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    True. He's a character I really liked in the G1 cartoon, and look forward to seeing Bay's rendition of him. I really like how Bay stuck to the backgrounds of certain characters. Wheeljack as the scientist, and Ratchet as the medic. Though I did find it a bit bizarre in the first film when Ratchet lept, did a flip in mid air over Brawl (Devastator) and easily saws off his arm. Never seen Ratchet as the acrobatic, or combat, type.

9. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    I loved it when he did that! Bay's Ratchet doesn't seem that old like a lot of other versions. And he was always known for being a warrior in his younger days.

10. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    It's weird too because he sounds old, you know? To be honest, the guy sounds pretty close to Leonard Nimoy.

11. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Yes, he does sound a little old, but his actions say otherwise :D 

12. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Mhm, thats true. But back to the main topic.

I'm hoping we get some leaked images for Soundwave, Wheeljack, Mirage, and Leadfoot soon.

I also hope that Leadfoot's Deluxe version is not the complete weaponized mode, like Topspin is. I don't like how Hasbro did that, while make Roadbuster normal.

13. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Yeah I hope they make a Leadfoot as well and not just his HA version.

14. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    There will be. That same toy listing I have has 3 different "SPONSORED CAR" on it. The only thing I know in DOTM with sponsors is Nascar so....yea...

Here is the link if you wanna see for yourself:

New Walmart Listings - More New Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Toys - Transformers News - TFW2005

What it doesn't have under the Deluxe list, which I realized today, is there is no mention of the Deluxe Optimus Prime we've seen pictures of. I'm not sure if he is an exclusive anywhere, but this definately means that there are later waves we are still not aware of.

15. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Ah, ok sweetass!

16. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Mhm, I always keep the listing where I can see it, just so I can remind myself that I will own a Wheeljack soon..

17. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    What's Wheeljack listed as? I'm tired and I don't see his name or what his name could be.

18. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Luxury Car

I'm pretty sure Bay or Paramount made damn sure that all new characters wouldn't have their actual names listed for secrecy. But they had to put something so they'd still be easily recognized.

19. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    I seee.

20. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    We still have one more mystery character within that list though, and that's this guy:

TRANS MV3 DELUXE JET (UPC 65356960494)

It seems that all the new characters were given "code names" based off their alternate forms. Where as characters who appeared in previous films, have their actual names (such as Bumblebee, Ratchet, Barricade, etc). So this "DELUXE JET" may be a new character in the film itself. If it were a repaint of Starscream, I think they would have just flat out put who it was, because that list also shows Thundercracker as well, and I'm certain he is nothing more than a repaint and not an actual character.

As of right now, I'm hoping that this "DELUXE JET" is in fact a Deluxe version of the Cyberverse Hatchet toy we know of. It suits him perfectly, I think. His alternate form is a Jet, and Hatchet is said to be one of the Dreads. Lastly,
    the comic adaptation of the film shows Hatchet as one of the Decepticons attacking Simmons. I don't know who else that huge mechanical cat could be, other than Ravage, but I'm certain he's dead and gone.