Mirage

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by wasp819, Feb 2, 2009.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Has anyone els noticed (im probably very late on this one) that the transparent lockdown target exclusive figures bio on the back says he stole the invisable cloaking powers from an elite guard member?
    Well that just has to be mirage, i can picture him now all blue and white, tall and thin (blurr like) with a sniper rifle in one hand and he should also have his original higher class society attidude as well,
    I have always thought both hound and mirage would make very good animated elite guard members with hound being scout recon
    If lockdown did indeed steel mirages powers then when could this of happened (that great war every one keeps on talking about?) maybe lockdown just went to his private estate and took his powers knowing full well that he had them in the first place (their must be a data base somewhere on all the autobots and what powers/abilitys they have)
    If all this did indeed happen then where is mirage now??

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its a cool nod but I dont think we will see Mirage and I'd say its likly Mirage died if lock down has his powers

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I would far rather have seen Mirage turn up than Blurr. :( 

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    ^^^^^Yeah seriously, but it's cool we get Blurr's G1 VA. :D 

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I wanna see mirage as well. If he shows in TFA and movieverse, it'll be one of the elite few names that have appeared in each of the 5 universes

6. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

There are ALOT of characters I'd rather see than Blurr. Heck I'd rather see 1986 movie Wheelie than Blurr, I hate Blurr beyond all measure. I think i just don't like things that talk to quickly o.o