mirage question

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by figsdad, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jle1076

jle1076 Well-Known Member

lol i just bought the official novel for the movie for USD, he is Mirage and is Called Mirage by everyone in the Dark of the Moon Movie, so shut the fuck up

2. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    Im sure there may be some if very few other bots in the movie that are not in the book and or the children's books but saying Mirage isnt the name of the Ferrari that clearly is the name of the same bot that is in the game, books and on the toys, is just plain stupid. So bay called Mirage by is code name of ENZO on set, as in Enzo Jannacci... whats your point Nelson? You Banned me from your site for calling out your BS... so why is it you have to bring your BS to every other site?

3. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    [​IMG]

So they made every product and text mention of him as Mirage, but he's different in the movie... sounds like a horrible marketing decision. :rolleyes: 

4. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Perhaps Nelson meant that the robot is not Mirage because he isn't traditional Mirage, yet still named Mirage?

5. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

Perhaps Nelson is a troll with some nice writing skills?

6. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    why does anyone try to make sense of Nelson's mixed messages. This is coming from the same guy who said the twins were not in, then changed and said that the cars are in but they are different characters, then said just because the cars were filmed, doesnt mean they will make the final cut. And then finished off with coming all the way back in one big circle and said they are their cars and their cars are them. And after that went back to saying they are not in at all and the cars and twins bots will not be seen. lol This is the same guy that said right along with Bay that the SLS is not Soundwave and just a normal car. This is the same guy that said Wheelies new buddy was the Blue Benz. LMAO!!!

7. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Apparently he doesn't have invisibility in the films so whatever if they make a toy that doesn't have some made up alt mode I will buy it and make sure he "has" invisibility whenever I play with it.

8. VaderPrime1

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Then this. V V V

I've seen people get called out and warned by mods for less than he's done. :lol 

9. sideswipe88

sideswipe88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like to put it this way. When you refer to someone as ex:mirage I assume they're talking about the personality and when they refer to something as ex:the ferrari I think about the car not the character.

Back on topic-I still think it's mirage.

And we will always find Mirage in the film even if he's not ^^ -By looking in a blank part of the screen :p 

10. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    The thing is, he's NELSON from the great S4TE home of Bay. He can go on any site and say as he wants and will not get banned or warned like he does all the time on his site to those that speak their minds and call out BS.

11. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    If Mirage is called something else, like Mussolini or something, I'm gonna be extremely pissed off, way to confuse the audience and the children that will be seeing the movie. I've read the junior books to my 3 year old, and he loves Mirage, showed him the new commercial and he flipped out, now when I take him to see the movie, and he sees that he has a different name, he's gonna be like, WTF

12. VaderPrime1

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    +1

The "VIP" syndrome. I just wish sometimes he wouldn't say anything at all. Even if we have to wait and find something out for ourselves instead of him giving us info, it would be better than the crap he causes. I hate the mind games.

I hope we do get to see his cloaking ability sometime in the movie. Maybe
    the con's disable it or incapacitate him when they capture him?

13. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking it could be that Mirage is not in the scene described by the OP.

"He's not Mirage in the film" = Mirage was replaced in this particular scene in the film.

14. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    There is always a chance that Bay had a change of mind and decided to kill Wheeljack in Mirage's place, maybe Mirage lives and Wheeljack's head gets ripped off.

15. DarkWish

DarkWish Toy Reviewer

News Credits:
    I'm going to be pissed if he's not named Mirage. I hated how they rushed things with ROTF and added in Jolt at the last second. And I hate any big last minute changes for names. If he was named Mirage, which is a great name, in the comics and toys and novel then why not keep it? Why insist on changing it for the sake of changing it? It's very freaking annoying. I like to know who I'm watching on screen, I don't care for stupid last minute name changes, that just makes me mad. Even though I trust Nelson now, I somehow hope he's wrong about the Mirage thing. So far, Nelson has just brought bad news, like with the Twins, so it's not helping my hype at all.

16. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Replaced with....a cgi Megan Fox?

Now I'm wondering if Megan Fox was actually CGI this entire time.

17. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    his form can turn invisible but not the car parts he took when he scanned a vehicle

it sorta makes sense why he's like that underneath his car toy

18. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I read that book to my brother. If the bilge Nelson is trying to feed us is true then I'll have to listen to my brother asking where Mirage and Wheeljack are.

19. HypnoFirework

HypnoFirework Elcor

this thread is confusing

20. VakamaMetruNui

VakamaMetruNui Well-Known Member

Any thread involving Nelson is confusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.