Mirage Collection

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Mirage, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

Looking to start a Mirage Collection. I am not sure of all the ones out there, but i am interested in seeing them, and of course if i like them i will Buy them or possibly trade some of my MISB TRU reissues if anyone is interested. You can check out my sales thread and what i have here.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/383686-tru-reissue-collection-sale-extras.html

But like i said if your selling any send me a PM or a link to your pics of them so i can see the toys! and decide what i would like to do.

I have been looking and Takara C-04 Black Clear Rijie Mirage and it looks sweet. Never though i would like a black one but it does look nice lol :) 

2. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Try KOtoys.com

They have some KO's for Mirage that is just as good as the originals, for pennies on the dollar. They have the classics fracture and dragstrip repaints, a G1 KO in an original replica G1 box (and several variants of that to boot), the clear blue botcon exclusive and the clear black (with chrome parts) henkei.

3. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

ok cool i will check them out also :)  But still hit me up if you have any :) thx

4. Mirage

Mirage Autobot Spy

anyone have the red version of G1 Mirage?

5. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan