Miracles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Surge, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I think I now believe in miracles. Earlier today, I've been posting here and there about how terrible of a day I've been having. Our new black lab mix, Owen, got loose earlier, thanks to my sister being a complete dumbass. After hours of calling the pound, humane society, and animal control, he literally found our house. We haven't even had him for 24 hours and he knows where home is. I was floored and after some coaxing, we got him inside and he's now safe with us again.

I'm just so happy right now, and maybe there wasn't a need to post this but I'm actually curious to hear about other peoples' miracles.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Oceans spanding beyond my site, and a million stars way above em at night,
    we don’t have to be high to look in the sky, and know that is a miracle open wide.
    Look at the mountains trees the seven seas, and everything chillin under water please,
    hot lava, snow, rain and fog, long neck giraffes, pet cats and dogs.

3. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Good to hear that your Dog came home dude. :) 

4. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Two days ago.

I just got off the Bus, and I thought.

A. go home
    B. cut through the hospital and go to the PX

I chose B and and my way back stopped at the used car lot and was checking out a Chevy Express conversion for 5k, Right as I was about to bolt off on my bike the chain popped in half.

I found the missing links and attempted to put it back together with my Bare hands... no avial

But... there was a guy and his family checking out a Ford Explorer, he approached me and was all like. "hey man You need some tools ? I'm a mechanic." He led me to the Back of his Town car and he wasn't kidding... he had power tools, regular tools and old car parts back there...

He helped put my chain back together and I got home.

5. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    My dad was diagnosed with Level 4 Melanoma back in 1987. After a surgery to remove most of the cancer from his back he went in for x rays to see what the next form of treatment would have been. Crazy thing was, there was only a shadow of cancer to be seen. The cancer just went into remission on it's own. Surprised the hell out of the doctors who called him a living, breathing miracle. He's still alive and kicking, healthy and crazy as ever. Love my pops.

6. Yaujta

Yaujta Broken. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My mom's friend has MS and several other conditions. He started having issues, then his kidneys started shutting down. He became disoriented and eventually unresponsive. Once he was admitted to the hospital, it was decided he wouldn't live to the end of the week. This was a Tuesday.
    That Thursday, she e-mailed me and said he was awake, responsive and his internals started working again.
    Sure, he still has some serious health concerns, and may not have much time left, but for now the doctors couldn't explain his reversal. When you hear a medical professional call something a miracle, you can't help but listen. I am NOT religious in the least bit, but even I thought it was rather amazing.

7. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Thank you very much. :) 

I haven't had time to read everyone's stories yet because my sister wants the computer.

8. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

I was riding my bike with no gear on got hit by a truck and didn't have a single injury even though I fell on the cement and hit my head. (truck wasn't going vary fast though but still normally you have injuries if you hit your head. That count?