Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Undersea Warrior

News Credits:
    Looks like we have our first Cogman sighting in the US (Washington state). May be worthwhile to keep MW TRU in your regular rotation as they seem to be the leaders on most waves here in MN.

2. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

Speaking of:
    Wave 1 deluxes and Voyagers at Bville TRU as well as exclusives (Skullitron and Megs).
    A few leader Megs, one leader Dragonstorm tucked behind the megs

Nothing of note for TR.

In other news that makes only me happy: they now have what looks to be an entire shelf for Gundam figures. (The other side also has those figure fighting effects that work great for cool displays) It looks like they're doing a whole anime section in the 'collector' area one row back from videogames.

In other other transforming robots that aren't transformers news: Those Mini-play kits for the Megazord and Dragonzord that some of the TF sites are selling are really good. Just put both together, and they make for solid action figures. The decals they come with are also nice to the point where I'm prolly not gonna worry about painting them. A little pricey, though.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017 at 11:48 AM
  3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Lake Street Target had some of the rid combiners last night, for reasons unknown I snagged a menasor. Morbid curiosity, I guess.

If someone did combiners like this and actually added a reasonable bot mode for the limbs, I would buy them up. As is, Wendy's gobots were better articulated.