Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Cloudraker

Cloudraker on auto-pilot

Only 3 Broadsides. Same exact scenario
    In IGH Target.

2. Rodimus Pie

Rodimus Pie Imagineer

Good to know. Good Targets to watch for Octone/Blitzwing restocks:) 

3. Jertallica

Jertallica Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got Squeeks and Drift today from AJs. Drift has a really good alt mode but a bland (but better than AOE) bot mode. Squeeks seems like something dramatically different than from what Hasbro has done for years. I'm not telling you to rush out and find him -- he's just OK. But he is weirdly cool in his own right.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    One Brawn and Roadfire at the DT Target. The toy section has been moved to the back across from electronics. It was hard to see them after ebaying a pair yesterday, though I did only pay 20 plus shipping, for the pair, so it isn't to bad I suppose.

5. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

*has a Chaos on Velocitron flashback*
    [​IMG]

Though, TBH, I still never saw that set in stores and hate driving all over, so I'm just gonna rationalize those bad feelings away!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Knightsword

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I have no will power and went back and bought them. So in a week I'll have and extra pair if needed otherwise I'll return those two the store.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Moderator

News Credits:
    2 leader Sky Shadow figures at the Target on 494 and Rockford Rd.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Z20

Z20 Well-Known Member

Any recent Six Shot sightings near Redwood County?

9. XIVOLVE

XIVOLVE Well-Known Member

Those Detolfs look sexy in any room, haha. I have 8 and I'll get more after I move to a better apartment, if anyone knows a good location for a cheap one bedroom, send me some info. Finding a good place to settle down isn't exactly easy.
    I've done the back mirror mod on all my Detolfs. Worth the extra effort! :) 

As far as TF sightings go, I really want TR Blitzwing/Octane/Topspin so bad. Still wave one stuff sitting around the shelves here, but every time I check the aisles, they're at least leaving the shelves. Unfortunately, nothing new is replacing them.

10. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Over in Saint Paul here. I can't find dick besides eleventy-million Broadsides. I'm STILL looking for TR Megatron. Would love any wave four deluxes. Sky Shadow would be dope. Keep checking WSP, IGH, and Woodbury Targets. Nothing. WSP Walmart is even more depressing.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  11. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

You may just wanna hit some of the OL stores for Wave 3 deluxes. That wave seemed to come and go pretty fast. That said, over here in Bloomington there's still a ton of Astrotrains, so maybe we'll see wave 3 voyagers soon.

UPDATE: Nothing really of not at Bloomington Target. TR soundwave, wave 2 voyagers, a few hotrods, bee, brawn, and roadburn

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  12. Knightsword

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Don't bother with the DT Mpls store for voyagers or leaders, they are still sitting on 2x Onslaughts and 2x Armada Megatrons.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Riddler87

Riddler87 Well-Known Member

Rosedale and St. Paul Midway all have wave five Voyagers and I only wanted Blitzwing so there should still an Octane in Rosedale. Also Midway have wave 5 legends, plenty of Brawns, Bumblebees and Roadburns. Still no deluxes or titan masters and all I'm looking for right now are Perceptor and Repugnus.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  14. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

That's your first problem...those Targets suck for new TF product...well, other than maybe Woodbury. They got new stuff from what I can recall. But Midway and maybe Roseville are better bets if you're not much further from them. Richfield seemed to be a decently stocked location as well. But IGH is terrible and WSP is not much better. Mind you, I haven't hunted for retail product much the last couple years, but that was my experience when I did...and just following this thread, seems to still be more or less the case.

15. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'll try and hit Targhetto and Rosedale Target this weekend. I used to check Targhetto for waves but I gave up after awhile. Never had good luck there.

16. Fort_Fett

Fort_Fett iRkeN iNvaDR

Nothing new @ Shoreview Target.

17. Rodimus Pie

Rodimus Pie Imagineer

Got the only Blitzwing at Midway Target. No Octanes there.

No new Voyagers left at Roseville Target.

18. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

News Credits:
    So I'm sitting here debating, but would anyone be maybe interested in a few things I listed below? It's either sell the stuff cheap to someone around here, or donate it all to Goodwill I guess cause I need to clean out some stuff around the house.

I have a big box of 25th and 30th Anniversary G.I.Joes (I think I might have one more in storage as well.)
    I was collecting the line until it becomes basically an online subscription thing to get anything new, and now want to get rid of them.

Original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers zords. I have the Megazord, Dragonzord, Tigerzord, Ninja Megazord, Falconzord, and the Shogun Megazord (the Shogun comes with its original box). Also have a bunch of the various Ranger figures from the Super Megaforce line a while back.

A big container of almost all the LEGO TMNT sets. (I have the Sewer set, the Shellraiser, the Turtle Sub, the Ninja Cycle set, and I think a few more of the tiny ones.)

Otherwise, I may attempt to sell things here as well come the next Frankiecon if possible.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Spiff-O-Matic

Spiff-O-Matic I can haz catch-phrase?

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I picked up the only Blitzwing and Octone at AV Target tonight, plus one Topspin. There is another Topspin, along with Krox and the other repaint. No Kup. There are a couple each of the Legends wave of Bee, Brawn, red guy and Gnaw. I'll most likely be letting first to ask have the Blitzwing and Octone for cost, but I want to open a photograph them first so be aware of that. They will be complete in box, just opened.

20. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Undersea Warrior

News Credits:
    I may be in the market for that Blitzwing once I can see some good pics of if.

I made pretty good money off mine on Craigslist. So once you get your prices set (I went off eBay) give it a try.

I don't want to lowball you to buy those MMPR Megazords (especially that Megazord/Dragonzor). But I would also consider Hot Comics before I'd go to Goodwill with them. They deserve better than that if they're in good shape.

I took a tub full of random action figures from my youth (with minimal parts and really no rhyme or reason) and walked out with $300. That was the motivation for me finally pulling the trigger on Poseidon.

Last edited: May 18, 2017