Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. captaingambit

captaingambit Urban Explorer/Toy Addict

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. But I got them to lock in very solid like this. It may be the correct orientation as designed. Or maybe not. I'm just glad it's holding together so well.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Picked up Hardhead on Amazon for $12. Looking forward to having him finally. Very cool looking mold.

3. Spiff-O-Matic

Spiff-O-Matic I can haz catch-phrase?

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I had a loose Hardhead for sale at FrankieCon for $8. Still have it available... along with a Blurr for the same price.

4. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

News Credits:
    That's right. We had a convo about it back when he started hitting shelves a few months ago. It's weird, but it does stay well.

5. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Shuffler is the best Titan Master.

20170320_172145.jpg 20170320_171950.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Marto6

Marto6 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Grapple is my first Fuso mold that is official...and I have to say he is a good figure.. his joints are tight due to paint... but will get better with use. He is more restricted in posing than Inferno.. because of mold changes. Not having a Inferno yet... I used pictures for reference... The extra arm details help a lot with him not seaming so plane... which is nice as I like details on figures.

7. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  8. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    That's awesome! How well does it hold together?

9. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

So I'm slowly flensing the dead flesh out of my collection over the next few days. I honestly just want to get rid of these guys, but before I send 'em to Goodwill, I'd be willing to sell 'em to ya'll just for the price of gas. Would prefer selling them all in one go. The list will slowly expand. Let me know if there's any interest.

Loose HFTD Jetblade
    Loose PCC Crankcase and Destrons, tail rotor of helicopter drone has one blade broken off
    NIB AoE Voyager Grimlock

10. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Not great. It's just putty for now. To do it for real you'd need to adhere it to the back of the titan master more permanently, and have something behind the neck ball to support it. Relatively easy though and was only hoping to do a proof of concept for now.

Eagan Target has 2x Hot Rod, 1X Triggerhappy, and 1X Doublecross.

11. Spether

Spether Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Blaine SuperTarget on 109th has two Triggerhappy's, one Twinferno, one Breakaway and a couple leader Soundwaves and Primes.

12. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Sixshot arrived from HTS today. This is a tentpole figure.

They have balanced G1 accuracy with modern engineering and managed to make the most of each joint in robot mode to translate to a transformation joint.

With this in hand, I am convinced they will do Optimal Optimus as part of "Power of the Primes".

Because what's four modes when we've got 6 already. And OpOp wasn't all that complicated between modes.

13. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Have people been keeping an eye out for Shuffler/Repugnus at Walmarts? I know there was a week or so where they seemed to be popping up but now it looks like they've gone dry again.

14. Marto6

Marto6 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Might still be some out my way.... Would have to check and see if they are around...

• Like Like x 2
  15. einhazard

News Credits:
    Bvile TRU and Target both have at least 1 set of wave 3 TR deluxes, if people are still looking.

got MP Cheetor, TR Sixshot, and Beast Gorira today in the mail from BBTS. Haven't messed with cheetor yet. Sixshot is great but I don't dig his knees in bot mode (mine tend to bend backwards without much provocation). Overall, still a GREAT figure, though. All the modes look awesome.

Beast Gorira, on the other hand, appears to have been dropped in the factory and arrived broken. BBTS is usually cool w/me, so I think it'll be okay, but like... DANG.
    17475320_10102122578488130_1260736544_o.jpg 17495515_10102122578567970_1052524317_n.jpg 17500025_10102122578607890_980515780_o.jpg

The box wasn't taped on top, so I think someone dropped it in the plastic insert in the factory and didn't notice that the wheels had snapped off and the clip that holds together had broken. They put it back in the box and sent it. Box doesn't seem to be dinged up, and all my other stuff is fine so I'm pretty sure this one's on PE rather than BBTS

16. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Diecast construction... It's a lost art.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rahal Stmin

Rahal Stmin Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Does anyone know how to contact a manager or HR at BBTS? I recently had a very unproffesional and rude experience with a customer service representative

18. deusxanime

deusxanime Well-Known Member

Considering where they are, you should just drive over and have a word! =)

19. einhazard

News Credits:
    DUDE HE HAS DIECAST FEET!!! (and I think other parts... I haven't really messed with him because, y'know, broken.)

Could prolly just shoot a new email rather than replying to your existing service chain (if that's how you're communicating). As someone who deals with end users with problems and teaches support reps how to not be awesome on the phone/over email, my best advice is go at it with empathy. Be clear about what you want, but don't let a whole ton of emotion into it because maybe the person who was handling your situation had something rough happen to them (I'm saying this mostly because one of my reps just had his dad pass and it really affected some of his work, so you never know). Also, shoot for a manager. Not really HR's wheelhouse to field customer complaints in a support center. Sorry to hear you had a rough go of it w/them. They've always been chill with me before. (TFSource on the other hand...)

:EDIT: Yeah, I'm still surprised that BBTS gave you a hard time. W/my Beast Gorira situation, I explained what I thought happened and they just replied with essentially "Sorry about that. You wanna swap it out? Here's a return label", and that's the no-fuss response I usually get from them with stuff.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. XIVOLVE

XIVOLVE Well-Known Member

Just bought the Transformers Titans Return Chaos on Velocitron set from the Toys R Us in Blaine/Fridley (by Northtown mall). Only saw one set and it was sitting to the left of the Transformers stockpile, I would have missed it if I didn't shift my eyes over to the left as the set wasn't with all the other TF stuff, lol.

It seems after I complained on here about the lack of TFs on shelves, every store is fully stocked up, except for Mindwipe, which I would buy now if he was back on shelves.

Anyway, what's the deal with TR Sixshot? I have yet to see that on shelves, and I just got the repaint already.

• Like Like x 1