Mini's Comics

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Mini-Bot, Dec 23, 2008.

1. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

Excellent work scourge!! Turn into something bigger to stomp them!!

2. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"

I hope Tigris is okay. Don't want another Shinki death. D:

3. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

Nope. Not good at all, but then again The Shadow Twins aren't very good, are they? :ev: 

Thanks! Partio hugging or cuddling anyone is just too cute. xD

Scourge: You know how I roll.

For those concerned about Tigris, I'll go ahead and give you the news. She's....

*is slapped by Scourge*

Scourge: No! You mustn't spoil the readers!

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Oh, come on Scourge... I wanted to know if Tigris is okay.

Guess we'll have to wait until next update to find out if she is or not, huh?

5. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

:thumb  :thumb 

All right! Scared the killers off. Good work, Scourge & friends.

I think the comic came off pretty well, with the twins as a credible & nasty threat, and a great use of Scourge's shapeshifting power. I was as surprised as the Shadow Twin was. :) 

:popcorn 

6. Mini-Bot

Scourge: Well, too bad. I'm not going to let her tell anyone.

Glad to hear The Twins are coming off as intended. :ev: 

I was surprised too, as it was an unplanned thing. It just kind of happened during shooting, as many of the surprises in this comic have. :D 

7. Plastic_nomer

Plastic_nomer Doing the unmentionables

Lovin those twins, but Its kinda hard for me to interpret there dark telepoting magicky bad guys when I grew up seeing them as real robot improvements.

Nice

8. God Convoy

God Convoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    hi mini-bot! i'm your new reader. great comic ur working on! keep it up! i wanna know how the story unfolds! i like it very much!

and an information to all. while i was reading the comic, i noticed someone asking about where the Griffon came from. The answer: Kidou Keisatsu Patoro Reba (Mobile Police Patlabor, how I love this anime!). It's actually one of the bad ass badguys in Patlabor. It has 2 version in the manga, not quite sure if there's 2 version in the anime. I'll give the info once I get it. The wing version that Mini-bot has is the Griffon type 1 where it has flight capabilities. The type 2 Griffon is an underwater version. Just sharing my knowledge.

9. Mini-Bot

I can’t believe that I haven’t made a new comic since April of last year. However, I could name a million reasons as to why that was so. But, rather than wasting time doing that, I’m going to get to the point of this post. No. No new updates... yet. But, I have not come here without new material.

I do regret to inform you readers that Comic Fluff will not continue on as it was. Season Four will not see it’s finish, as there are too many things standing in the way of the perfect ending I had planned. However, Comic Fluff is not over. It will be reborn. Reborn into a new story that will hopefully be as entertaining as the original story.

And, here is my farewell to this current story and a little preview for what is to come.

http://youtu.be/pYDzUFbcBrA

Notes:

+ Yes, I fell in love with that song from the Fall of Cybertron trailer and just HAD to use it for this video. It seemed like a perfect fit for what I have in mind for this new story.

+ I cheated a bunch with the preview part of this video, as I used some pictures I’ve had for ages of the characters that are to be introduced throughout the story. But, that is really all this preview was meant to be. A look at the characters that are to be introduced throughout this story. I don’t like giving away too many details about the story, as I like there to be many surprises. =D

+ Most of the beloved characters, as you saw in the preview, will return. Scourge, Partio, Krika, Mao Chao, Deep Space Screamer, Mighty Shockwave, etc. Plus, all new characters will be introduced.

When the new Comic Fluff begins, I’m going to start a new thread for it, but I do hope that this old thread can be left open for my side comics and for curious readers to go back to see what the original story was like.

As for the new comic, it will be under way very very soon. I’ve already got some shots for the first update and plan on shooting the rest within the next couple of days. The first update is going to be a big one, though, so it may take some time before it’s truly completed.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and the start to the new year!!!

Edit: Yikes! I hope that video clears up after a few hours. It's kind of blurry. >.<

10. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

Sweet! Minibot is back!!!

11. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"

Aweeeeeeeeeesome! I can't wait for the new Comic Fluff! : D

12. Thunder_Cracker

Thunder_Cracker Friendship is Evil!!

Ah yes..... I really hate when things don't go as planned, or won't produce the perfect result every comic maker hopes for >.>

Happens to me alot for the lack of figures or availability of certain figures to make everything right

But still, you made it back before I have so bonus points for you xD
    Can't wait for the remastered version of le Comic Fluff :thumb 

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Excellently done video, Mini! You really did a good job with it. :) 

Of course, you know me... I can't wait to read the new Comic Fluff, and I'm sure to love it as much as the old one. :D 

14. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I, too, eagerly await the new Comic Fluff.

15. StarFire_MK2

StarFire_MK2 'Till All are One!

Ebay:
    I'm sorry to hear we won't see the end of the story you began :cry :cry  You had a captivating story and great characters! I console myself with the thoughts that, not only have you returned to comicing, but your new story will begin with very high production values you ended your old comic with. I can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Nice video, and a good song to go with it:thumb 

16. Mini-Bot

Glad to be back. ^o^

I hope it brings much entertainment! :D 

I do too. I come up with the best plans and something gets in the way of them.

The figure availability thing gets to me sometimes too, but that is why I've got back ups for those characters. In case I can't get a hold of the figure originally suppose to be used. Still, it sucks when you have a character in mind and are forced to change it. :( 

Thank you. =D

Thanks, TC! <3

I hope you do. :D 

:) 

I was sorry too. I thought about it long and hard, though, and it's the best decision, in the end. I just hope the new story delivers the same entertainment that the original story seemed to.

Before I depart, have a little update on the beginning of the new story: The first couple of parts are all put together with dialogue and everything. I plan to shoot the rest of the parts today and hope to have it all edited and put together by the weekend's end. :D 

17. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

I just read ur comic and love it!! I can't wait to see more!!