minimate question

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by shadow panther, Aug 3, 2007.

1. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    i noticed these guys got little holes on the bottom of their feet, do they make figure stands for these guys? and if so where would i get them

2. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

Ive got about 50 of them, but not all of them have holes on their feet. They dont make stands for them but the holes are designed to fit onto Lego pegs, so you can use those to keep them standing.

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

They put the holes in them when they started making the DC C3 sets. They couldn't just sell Minimates of DC characters due to DC Direct having a license for minifigures of their own (Pocket Heroes), so to get around it they could release them with building block sets. Since they would be making new foot pieces to fit the pegs, they felt it would be cheaper to just make the same foot pieces for all the figures, insted of making 2 different styles. I haven't bought a Minimate recently so not sure if they still have the holes in them or not, I'll find out when I get my SDCC zombie set soon.

4. twee

twee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Minimates still have holes on their feet, and some have holes on top of their head too.

The SDCC Zombie Minimates both have holes in their feet, and the Daredevil one has on on its head to securely attached his mask.