Minimate Charitymates II: Support the WWF!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by karamazov80, Jul 9, 2008.

1. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Not that WWF! If you or someone you know likes cool mini-figures or animals (particularly if they somehow like both!), then please check out the auctions here:

Charitymate Animals!

These were all custom Minimates created by the talented customizers of the Minimatemultiverse, and most of the money goes to a great cause in the World Wildlife Fund (and a bit of it goes to another great cause in the upkeep of the Multiverse). Spread the word to your friends and neighbors!

2. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

I want that shark. It has a buster sword, so therefore i must have it.

3. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

Those are ugly and I hate animals...

Now if it was the world Grill me a Steak Federation....

4. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Those guys forced the WWF to be renamed the WWE... the very moment I felt it "jumped the shark..."

No offense, but you don't get a dime.

5. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Well, the World Wildlife Fund started up in the 1960s, the "World Wide Wrestling Federation" didn't change it's name to the "World Wrestling Federation" until the late 70s. They agreed to share the acronym given certain constraints, and Vince violated that agreement. And frankly, after the "Attitude" era, if I had a non-profit org. called the "WWF," I sure as hell wouldn't want anyone associating Vince's crap with what I was doing (i.e. old women giving birth to hands, a man killing another man's chihuahua and feeding it to him, a man getting his dick chopped off, a man having sex with a corpse, etc., etc.).

But all that is irrelevant. If your sole reason for not donating money to the protection of endangered species is really that they made the other WWF change their name, well, then I don't know that there is anything else that needs to be said.

Also, eating animals and helping to ensure the survival of animals that are being poached into non-existence are not incompatible concepts believe it or not. In fact, they might actually go hand in hand :eek: 

6. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

Ever see that Marlon Brando/ Mathew Broderick film about the Endangered Animal Culinary group?