Minor/Repaint: Mini Menasor (Mini-sor)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Conundrum, Jul 7, 2009.

1. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that is awesome, may make a mini combiner of my own

2. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    OH MY GOD. I love this. Menasor is one of my favorites, and I love small combiners too. THis is made of SO much win. congrats on an excellent job!!

3. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

That's awesome, and so cute!

4. Conundrum

Conundrum Dabbler of the arts

Ebay:
    That's an interesting set of figures to use. Since you were going the legends route, had you thought of using Cybertron Armorhide as Motormaster? I know you made it from Rollbar but perhaps the styles would mash better? Also, would it be possible to switch out a jazz and use Legends Hot Shot(or any repaint) as Breakdown? It would break up the monotony.

That's why I used those guys. It's sad that their articulation was touted as a gimmick. You'd think that should come naturally to a figure, but no.

As to bot modes, I'll probably sit down tomorrow and touch them up.

It is in the cool people's dictionary, which happens to be the only version I own.

Anyways, thanks again for all the great comments. This guy was actually placed into a contest on Figurerealm.com. Sadly it got 30something place out of 40 entries. I don't think people understood the work, ingenuity, and creativy that went into it.

Also, I officially have my vortex, brawl, blast off, and onslaught for Mini Bruticus. All that's left to do is dig out Swindle from one of my many boxes.

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

I already did that as my first attempt at it. Ended up being way too weak to support it's own weight. Then again, this isn't much better.

6. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

wow, that's freakin awesome