Mini Fort Max w/ transforming head?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by taterx, Nov 9, 2008.

1. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Does anybody know where to get that one? I bought the one w/ the removable/non transforming head, but it just wont do.

The actual headmaster type would fit in w/ my marvel G1 idea of Max as he was close to the same size as Hardhead and the others.

BTW I tried toy hell that's where I got the first one w/ the static head, so there you go.

2. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    If you're talking about the old KO with a transforming head, I remember that one. I saw one on Ebay about a year ago, it went for some big $$$$. I was going to throw a bid at it but it just got too expensive.

3. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    The ones with the transforming head are incredibly brittle. If you look at it wrong, something snaps off.

4. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    I have them. Thanks to might gaine haha. You are looking for Uranus 5 change.

Here is what it looks like. that is Uranus 5 change. about headmaster sized. It uses a KO spike for cerebro.

[​IMG]

Yeah good luck they are very brittle and very old. If you got something good to trade I have some junkers lying around but with heads. I have a complete spare but it will take something pretty good to pry it from my hands.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Well, there's a few KO's out there. The most recent being one that seems to have extraordinarilly low QC. It used to be pretty easy to find one on eBay, but nowadays, other then sites that sell KO's, I'm not sure. The Mini-KO I've got was from the generation before; the side turret/helipad broke off, but other then that joint, it was OK QC wise. (Mine is the one in the above picture in the middle with the red overhang/chest piece) One funny note is that the headmaster has individual knee joints, where the official headmasters all had a single knee piece.

On the official side, there's Transformers Jr. Fort Max, a Japanese exclusive figure that was a shrunk down Fort Max with only the single headmaster unit (Spike, Fortress, Buster, whatever) as his head. Unfortunately, getting one is a royal pain in the butt. He only came with a 3 pack with Convoy (G1 Prime) and Chromedome, and finding one in any condition is a chore, and when you do, it'll cost you. I unsuccessfully hunted for one for a few years and gave up when $350 was the cheapest I could find them for, hence I gave up and bought the KO for $3.

6. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    Also the FM jr. cant go into base mode.

7. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Thanks guys, just got in from truckin and saw the responses. Not really willing to come up off of anything to get one, maybe throw $20 or so for a k.o. but if it'sbig$$$ fagetabotit.