Mini-Bots Preorder

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prime's Pappa, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

anyone else pre order these on BBTS. They dont come until May but the price is pretty good for 5 bots which includes a bumble bee with the anime face. Plus i need a new cosmos.

2. B-Fox

B-Fox Mahoro de MAMBO!

News Credits:
    I did! I did! ^_^
    I missed out on the Bumblebee with the remolded head the first time they released it in the book-style reissues. Not going to make that same mistake twice.
    I wonder if BB will have the keychain hole on his bumper shown in the pics on BBTS. I hope not. Also, how much do you want to bet the other Mini-Bots will have "show-accurate" blue eyes?

Huffer getting a new face is probably just wishful thinking on my part, though...

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

That's something I don't get. They went to the trouble of retooling Bumblebee's face to match the 'toon, but no-one else got a look in - even just the ones from the set. Not that I have any interest in 'toon faces, or anything.
    I also don't see why Gears was left out. It's an odd selection of Minibots, and the only connection I see with them is that they're the ones from the reissue set (and redecoed for the E-Hobby Gobots set), which as I recall, did include Gears. The Gobots set certainly did, in the form of Smallfoot, so why he's not here is a mystery.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    They probably tossed out Gears to lower the price.

5. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

I am more suprised that windcharger did not wind up in the line up as he was a fairly popular mini-bot when I was a kid. I know he did not get much love in the cartoon but he was not a bad little toy.