Minor/Repaint: Minerva and Nightbeat

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Hellscream85, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Hellscream85

Hellscream85 Well-Known Member

So been tinkering with my old customs since so much new stuff has come out since and thanks to the detective adapter off Shapeways I have made my Headmaster juniors into full-fledged Headmasters. Also did a few more mods to both Nightbeat and Minerva inspired by the rash of Nightbeat customs thanks to the Titans return line giving us yet another piece to our favorite sleuth (I'm whole-heartedly convinced someone at Hasbro is fucking with us on purpose "oh you want the detective? Well here's some clues, piece them together").
    Anywho I was going to wait until after my next Shapeways order arrived to post (new Nightbeat face, Loudmouth looks great on the Nightbeat body, but it's just a bit off to me, and I think the new one will do the job better)anywho...... IMAG0024.jpg IMAG0025.jpg IMAG0026.jpg IMAG0027.jpg
    I couldn't quite get Minerva's face right so after a while of trying and retrying, I just had to say fuck it, good enough, lol

2. Hellscream85

Hellscream85 Well-Known Member

OK so I decided to change Nightbeat's face to one made by Steamshield, and I freaking love the new face! Unfortunately now the silhouette is thrown off (much sadz) however after asking him to look into it Steamshield made a new set of titanmasters arms to better match the face and give him that silhouette we love(much happy). I also ordered a new replacement chest that doesn't need to be removed for transformation. After all the upgrades and mods I may finally end up with my perfect Nightbeat, which may admittedly be a bit bitter sweet. IMAG0033.jpg