Military Vehicle Autobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm surprised that Bay never bothered with this espcially his admiration for the milatary.

And of all charecters....why did he never bother with Warpath. Warpath is basically Michael Bay, all bang! in your face, loud and crude.

[​IMG]

Plus what about Hound or Bulkhead? Hound's a jeep and Bulkhead's a big heavy duty swat truck.

Do you the lack of military vehicle Autobots is caused by GM's need to promote all their new latest concept cars or by some sort of political correctness that the good guys shouldn't be war vehicles?

I'm more or less goign to go with the former but what do you think? What military vehicles did you want to see in these movies anyways?

2. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Definatley would've liked to see Warpath. Him and Ironhide are always going at it, and it would've been so cool to have two big weapon guys. I don't care for bulkhead but Hound would've been cool.

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would have liked to see anything that wasn't some new sports car.

4. jazz_123

jazz_123 Banned

Im guessing because he doesn't think military vehicles are cool to the supposed fans

5. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

I still think military vehicles would have been the perfect means of introducing Movie versions of the Dinobots, with animalistic "beast" robot modes akin to Laserbeak, Ravage and Scorponok (who presumably ALL had alt-modes).

6. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

Breakaway was going to be in roft as a f-35 untill they pulled him at the last minute he even had concept art, a toy, and a playable character in the roft game. I think Springer was also going to be in at one put as an osprey but got pulled.

7. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I would have loved to have Warpath in DOTM. His game design was absolute perfection, but remaining true to G1 but still appearing movie-esque.

God, if only a toy of THAT was made...

8. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

This is what I've sort of thought about, too, but my idea of them having robot modes that are sort of a mix of Autobot and Decepticon aesthetics (sort of heroic and quite human in proportion, but also with kind of monstrous faces and unusual kibble).

9. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

that proceto bots transform and unite into defensor

10. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

I'd love for that to make its way into this universe or another. They are too perfect together. Can you imagine the mixture?:lol 

"This mission's missing something. It needs more 'BOOOOM!'. You know what I mean, it doesn't have enough 'Kazaaam!'. Can you give me the 'BANG!' I need?"

Edit: I decided to also post something more on topic. I'm surprised that there aren't any military Autobots given that they work with NEST. Maybe it's because they are often in crowded cities and it's hard not to caus collateral damage as a tank or missile launcher. It still doesn't disqualify Hound however, and I would love for that ol' war jeep to make an appearance.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    You know that's exactly how i'd design my Dinobots too.

12. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I was waiting to see if Bay finally gave some military vehicles a chance to be autobots in his films.
    After three films I'm still not sure If we'll continue to see decepticons as the main robots sporting the military outfits.

13. mandiprime97

mandiprime97 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Well, unless you don't count the F-22 Starscream is as a military vehicle, then hell yes! I agree with Bountyan, I'm getting a little tired of all these new sports cars and stuff (but I wouldn't mind seeing Hot Rod). I wouldn't really care for Bulkhead either, I could imagine Trailbreaker being one of those Humvees or something (just sayin).