Military toys

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Maximum Burn, May 22, 2008.

1. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

I need something accurate (sorry joe) and there's a couple of lines out there that are pretty good. Problem is that these toys aren't popular and not in stock as much. I need some for a pet project I am thinking up with. I feel stupid, since I passed up on these when I saw them on sale (ARGH! Stupid me for being out of the loop of toys for eight years).

The 1:32 scales are pretty close to scale with the movie lines, but 1:18 scale are for actual articulated figures (Great for joes and other 3.75 inch figures).

http://sshqdb.com/coppermine/index.php

Here's a good database for the stuff I am talking about.

Anyone know a good secondary market for these stuff? Ebay ain't got the ones I am looking for and are too much for what I am willing to pay. Target and TRU are the only ones willing to carry these sorts of lines and the ones I am near are piss poor and most 1:32 scale.

2. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

3. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen any military figs/accessories for 1:12 scale (6") figures?

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

May have to hit the hobby shops for some of it. Gotta have all that diarama too .

Grab the yellow pages and start searching the hobbies sections , you probably already have your area mapped out though

5. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

*Drools*

So many fun accessories.

Hobby stores are hard to find. I guess there's hobbytown, but that's about it.