Miko's phone

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by MTME, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Please they don't want the show to be easier to end.

I love the Idea of Miko's phone being stolen. That and the Collage for the end of the series. These need to happen in the show.

2. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its interesting Mech hasn't triangulated the location of the autobots base using Miko's phone.

With the contraversy regarding that newspaper company hacking into the phone of the kidnapped child, its become obvious that cel phones can be compromised.

And I think various organizations can track people by a simple phone call, more particularly by celphone.

In fact in a tv show I watched, they found from where the call was originating by finding out which group of cel towers were recieving the cel phone signal and the exact location by comparing the time it takes for the cel towers to recieve the signal enabling them to computing the distance from the cel towers. (At least that's how I remember it)

If real life organizations can do it and the idea is prevalent in tv and other forms of fiction, I'd expect Mech to be able to do the same. With their technical knowledge they'd probably be able to hack into Miko's phone or call her up. Then using that signal, triangulate the exact location of the autobot base. Then they can choose whether to bomb it or attempt to lay siege on the structure, provided they can damage the land bridge.

I'd also wonder whether Mech has its own spy satellites carefully watching the autobots from space.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Maybe we will have an episode where an English tabloid has hacked into Miko's phone and the Autobots have to go stop the evil Rupert Murdoch type character :D 

4. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    heck in Dark of the Moon they were able to hack into Dylan's phone to view a live feed and in ROTF Sam tells Leo that they can track using cell phones before he destroys it.

5. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

And who would believe that these arent just photoshopped images? Problem solved.