Mikeatron feedback

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by edabang, Sep 28, 2012.

1. edabang

edabang Well-Known Member

I was lucky enough to see Mikeatron's post about MP Thundercracker. I sent him a PM and he responded quickly. He was pleasant to deal with and shipped when he said he would. My Thundercracker arrived quickly and in minty condition. I am very happy to have dealt with Mikeatron and I would happily do so again.
    EdabanG

2. JAX

JAX Well-Known Member

This is a NEGATIVE feedback post.

I bought numerous transformers from Mike in person which were supposed to be boxed and complete. When I took them home and checked them out, some were missing parts. All character bio cards/stickers were also missing.

I contacted Mike about these issues NUMEROUS times, and he simply ignored my messages each and every time. I have tried and tried to get some response from him, and have been unsuccessful.

3. oku

oku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    UPDATE´╝Ü I JUST GOT MY PACKAGE. Everything seemed okay. Maybe something happened to the seller and he couldn't communicate. I hope he's okay!

Sent payment to him two weeks ago and still haven't got shipping notice, neither does he reply my messages.

4. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    Mikeatron has some room to improve as a seller.

He didn't do many things that I expect from a good seller. First, I had to ask about 3 times before he would tell me the condition of the toy I was interested in (to his credit, he was responsive during the pre-buy phase). Then after I paid he didn't keep me up to date on the status of my order and didn't reply to my PMs. I was completely in the dark for 9 days until the items I bought surprisingly but thankfully showed up at my door. Not only did they show up, but they were in good condition too, just like he said they would be. In the end, I am happy. I just wish he communicated more.

He was the only seller selling what I was looking for, so I gave him a chance. As for the rest of you, just make sure you send your payment as a payment for goods and services, and you will be just fine.

One last thing, he didn't specify in words that the thing I was buying was missing an accessory, but he did show me a picture in which it was missing, so I could have asked about it, and he would have told me. I just didn't care about having that accessory, so I didn't ask. All the stuff I wanted was there. However, I did ask if the item was complete, and he never directly answered the question in words, so the rest of you should be vigilant.