Mikaela for TF4- Villain should be Scourge

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bellpeppers, Nov 17, 2011.

1. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    O.k., Mikaela ditched Sam because he was a punk and took all the credit for what happened in Egypt- and Mikaela totally gets snubbed.

She moves to San Francisco to start over (which is where all the action takes place.)

Carley- now unemployed- looks for work in San Fran... and the 2 play off each other in regards to Sam (who may or may not even be in the film) in the midst of a new TF crisis.

The antagonist is a rogue Transformer named Scourge, who is a dark image of Optimus. Scourge comes to SF - the Precidio - looking for another 5 member team that have been hiding as combat vehicles since the destruction of Cybertron.

C'mon Stephen- take the high ground and give Fox another chance, and us males another hottie to look at.

Whada yall think?

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    You mean Nemesis Prime

*ducks*

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'd only be for this if a bitter and jealous Mikaela becomes Scourge's partner in crime.

4. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Why would you want Sam to look like a jerk? He's the main human ally! The main human Hero. Besdies, he deserves all of the credit! He's the one that saved the world and brought Optimus back to life. Mikaela just stood by Sam's side because she LOVED him. She didn't do anything besides being a courageous and loyal girlfriend. I agree with Mikaela returning in TF4 but she should explain her reason for leaving like this (i came up with this):
    The reason why she left Sam was because she was scared. She was scared after she seen him almost die in Egypt. In fact, they both almost died. After that, she wanted him to give up saving the world with the autobots. He just wouldn't do it. He didn't want ti give up saving the world with the autobots. He didn't want to give it up for himself or even for her. She didn't understand it, and she really wanted him to give it up once and for all. He simply refused. She was scared that she will witness his deah in the future. So, she just got up and abandoned him. she didnt want to see that. So it was better for her to leave no matter how much it hurt rather than witness his death, which would hurt 10x more. She changed her phone number, she moved, she didn't want to speak to him again, cause it would hurt too much.

That way it makes her look like she was a little rude because she left him and hurt him, but you still understand her.

5. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not going to happen simply because your story and plot is better than Bays.

He'd sooner have you killed :bay 

6. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    ^Great plot! But they should also bring back Maggie and Alice!

7. super mecha

super mecha Well-Known Member

Taking inspiration from RID is a great idea. They should also introduce ultra magnus

8. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    First off- Sam IS A jerk. Look at how he treats BB... and I personally think he should be a little more respectfull to Carley.

Sam's a dick.

As for Mikaela- she only flew across the country to make sure he was o.k., and stood by the dork when he was the target of the Decepticons- even when he screamed like a girl. She saved his ass from Alice.

9. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    They can do that by having a large population remain on earth- with an un-easy truce between factions with Optimus as leader.

And Scourge threatens to bring hostilities back, steal that Matrix and use it to create a New Cybertron.

Somehow... some way... a fight needs to take place between Scourge and Optimus in a rainstorm, where it's kinda dark and muddy with lightening and thunder.

10. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Punched a squirrel.

News Credits:
    Galvatron cobbled together from parts of Megatron and Sentinel Prime hellbent for revenge.

11. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    :peoples: 

12. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Out of all the users on here, i never thought youd be the one to write something like this :/

13. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Mikaela was actually absent in DotM to go away and secretly have Sam's baby. Carly seeks her out to tell her Sam is dead (he didn't check his balls regularly and nut Cancer got him) and the two women get sucked into the latest TF battle because the Decepticons want the baby (Daniel? Or maybe Daniella, to rattle the G1 faithful?) because since it's Sam's the child has an important scrap of Allspark knowledge that was passed to it through Sam's jizz from Allspark residue left over after RotF (also why he got nut Cancer - darn that Cybertronian radiation).

14. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    I'm not entirely sure how to take that.

15. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    Why not throw in The Beast for good measure, too?

16. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    I'm actually being serious here.

The Beast should be relegated to g1 altiverses.

17. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    I'm serious, too. A big, freaky combiner would be cool to see on the big screen.

18. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    I would like to think Bruticus would fit that bill. And to combat Brut, there's a WW2 ship (the Jeremiah O'Brien) parked off Fisherman's Wharf that could TF into Metroplex or something. (Personally, I think Tidal Wave would be just too obvious of a name).

19. Omega_Sentinel

Omega_Sentinel Well-Known Member

The villian should be Unicron turning Mikaela into Cyclonus.

20. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    cause sam is a douche. DUH.