2D Artwork: Mikaela And Bea-Bee

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by manthamon, Jul 31, 2009.

1. manthamon

manthamon Bumblebee Rocks !!!!!

I had created this for the contest but I misunderstood and made Bea-Bee in the same form of Bumblebee. BIG OOOOPPPPSSSSS !!!!! But I am Glad to Post my drawing and ideas here in the Fan Art area for all to see. This is my idea of what I would really love to see. That would be Mikaela getting a car/transformer as her guardian and a female sidekick to fight along side Bumblebee. In movie form Megan Fox would portray Mikaela Banes . Her Transformer would be called Bea-Bee and she would be a 2010 Chevy Camaro.(Same style and form of Bumblebee.) Bea-bee's colors would be Hot Pink with Purple stripes. Her interior would also be purple. Bea-bee's weapons would be two unbreakable swords that she carries on her back in Robot form and in car form they are mounted underneath next to her dual exhaust. I think Bea-Bee and Bumblebee would make a great duo and that's my story. Hope everyone likes it and GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE CONTEST !!!!!

Attached Files:

2. JakmanFirby

JakmanFirby The Jakman

News Credits:
    Thats NIce !!!!! The Mikaela is Great! U reely hav sumfin with drawing people!! Keep it up!!!

3. manthamon

Thank you very much. I am practicing on drawing people. Any suggestions are always welcomed and wanted.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Uh, please dont take this as mean, but why would Mikaela need a guardian? The Dececepticons dont have any personal beef with her and Bumblebee does a great job protecting them both.

5. TheMinttu

TheMinttu Toaster

Go tell that to all the rabid fan fiction writing fangirls. ;) 

6. manthamon

I do agree Bumblebee does a great job but this way he would have help anytime he needed it and if Mikaela is going to follow Sam to the ends of the earth then she should have protection when the battles begin. This way Mikaela wouldn't be Bumblebee's responsibility.

7. JakmanFirby

JakmanFirby The Jakman

News Credits:
    u noe, i could never draw bumblebees face like that......... its awesome