Mighty Power Haul

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Wreckgar, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Got some stuff this weekend and today. The Alts are from fellow board members. Thanks guys! Got the White Zord with an Alt Skids at a local collectable shop in trade for a bunch of loose Star Wars EPIII and some MOTU figures from the new cartoon. Something cool and another kitbash fodder piece for some junk sitting in a bin. The TFs were from KB. Though Payload is broken and I need to exchange it. Good thing they had like 5. And the Power Rangers are going to be kitbash fodder as well. Got the basic for 5.50 at KB with their sale and got a $5 card because I spent over $30. And got ther bike Ranger at target for $6 because of the gift card I got last week from South park.

[​IMG]

And the best part, the Zord is basically untoughed. The box is a bit beat up but the rest of it is great. Stickers aren't even applied. Even the foam is nice except the chunk I took out while pulling it out of the box.

[​IMG]

And the Alts, thanks guys again.

[​IMG]

2. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    lol nice I remember have the white tigerzord back when it first came out .... thunder megazord too.