Non-TF: Mighty Muggs Carnage

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Nightwind, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I've always been a fan of the symbiote idea in the Spider-Man comics, so I was really excited when Mighty Mugg released a Venom! Once I heard that the line was ending and we never saw the release of the second most famous symbiote, I was a little disappointed and decided to make one myself!

This started as a Mighty Mugg Clone Commander Cody. I used some Mighty Putty to create the tendrils on his back. I only made two because I wanted to keep it simple to go along with the Mighty Mugg asthetic.

I applied a Krylon Grey primer base. I then applied Krylon flat white and then masked of the mouth and eyes with painter's tape. That was followed with Krylon gloss cherry red.

I had tried to find a template that I could use for the black details as I'm not very good at painting freehand. After a long and fruitless search, I decided to just freehand an outline with Sharpee and fill it in with Model Masters Flat Black acrylic. A coat of Krylon Satin Clear finished him up!

I'm really pleased with the results on this one! It looks great next to my Mighty Mugg Venom which is the whole reason that I attemped this project.

I hope you all dig this one! As always, comments and critique are appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

that is amazing good job man

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Cool as a fan, great job.

4. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Brilliant.

5. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    That is awesome and I want one. Would look good next to my Carnage bear :D 

6. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Thanks, all! I really appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you all approve! :D