Mighty Max!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by TrueNomadSkies, Apr 27, 2012.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

I might only have a couple of these things, but seeing Chris24jc's sales thread yesterday gave me a major flashback, especially since I played with these quite a lot when I was a kid. I also managed to avoid losing most of the parts (save one squid & 1 Max figure anyway), and I always loved the amount of detail & playability they offered.

They were also really portable without needing to be shitty (as the parts wouldn't fall out unless they were opened), and it just added to the overall coolness that these Mighty Max playsets offered. Also if you looked closely, you saw that a lot of the details & style elements were carried over from the inside to outside, and not just for the sake of making use of the existing molding either.

Also if anybody cares, I found a site below that's got a bunch of pictures & mini reviews, and I'm curious to know how much other people on here had these things as kids, and who hopefully still do now. :) 

- Mighty Max Playsets | Article

2. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Aww FUCK YEAH! MIGHTY MAX!!!

I have a bunch of these from when I was a kid!

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    You should like, take some pictures & make banter about em. I'll do the same in a day or so, especially since I wanna show off the detail inside the shark one.

4. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Gotta bust them out of storage.