Midnite Club 3 DUB Edition REMIX

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by kronos, Mar 24, 2006.

1. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    I picked this up last week and have had some time to play it. Being a owner of the original DUB Edition, I was already a hardcore fan. That game was everything I personally wanted in a racing game. Tons of customizable cars with all the coolest aftermarket parts. PLUS it had hydrolics! I mean seriously, who would have thaught that Hydrolics would be so cool in a racing game. Only thing that would have made that feature a standout one is if they would have included competitions involving them. Now lets get onto why you need to buy remix, evenif you have the original! TONS of new cars and a new city! You now get to race in Tokyo. I havent done much but the races seem a lil more advanced that those of the 3 other cities. And with addition of another Police car! Its a great bonus. The new car list is a great one with the inclusion of the Dodge Magnum R/T, the Dodge Charger 2006, and quite allot more vehicles. I highly recommend this game if your a racing fan, a car enthusiast, or just like games with endless custimizations. And for $20, its a bargain!

2. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

Dude, the one thing I didn't like about MC:3 was that there were no Magnum's or Chargers! I knew I should have picked this up when I saw it. Oh well, OFF TO BLOCKBUSTER!

3. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    The Magnum R/T is badass! I have mine gun metal with some Racing stripes on the top that are all white! I lowered it and added airbags. very mean lookin machine! Oh and I added ohio plates! :) 

quick edit:

I would love to see the Magnum used as the basis for Ironhide!