Midnight Release Info

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by warhokie, Jun 17, 2010.

1. warhokie

warhokie Well-Known Member

I know I have seem some people (most that pre-orderd from Gamestop) wondering if there was going to be a midnight release so I'm starting this thread to help keep track..If/when you are able to confirm midnight releases give a shout here with the store and location. I called Grove City Ohio (my normal store) on Tuesday. They said they hadn't gotten word as of yet and to call back.. figured i would call back tomarrow

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    I called my gamestop and they said no

3. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    My gamestop in sunset hills Mo. doesn't know yet.

4. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Would definitely be nice if one of the gamestops around here has a midnight release. However im thinking about hitting TRU if they are putting out the new toys.

5. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WTF? There's two of you from my neck of the woods in here? No wonder I can't ever find anything!

6. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

All my local Gamestops said no (like I was an idiot for even asking), and then asked if I wanted to pre-order the game. I said...f@#k you..I'm gonna go buy the game from Walmart at midnight, and I'll see that "exclusive" on Xbox live sometime soon.

7. demonicvenom07

demonicvenom07 Well-Known Member

The gamestop I preordered my from said he didnt get word if they where going to do it or not. But he said that even if they said no, they where still going to do it, because he is a transformers nutt and he wants the game at midnight to, and everyone so far that has preordered it asked about a midnight release. He went on to say that they have a shit load of preorders, and he wants to get the fans there game, and if the 22nd is the release date then midnight is fine for them to sale it. He is a real cool guy.

8. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

Manager at the store I go to is a big nut as well. Hoping the same deal might go through there.

9. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Yea,at my store it's "officially" no to a midnight release,but the manager has already told me and the other 45 pre-orders,that he is gonna open the store at midnight so we all can get the game and so he can get his copy as well.