Mid-Ohio-Con '07 anyone going?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by kronos, Aug 9, 2007.

1. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    This is looking to be the best year yet. The guest list is looking amazing. So will any midwestern'ers be going? I know its in november, but I'm stoked. I have had to miss it these last few years. So this is my return. For those not in the "know", its an annual event held in columbus ohio. It is one of the fastest growing conventions of its type. It started out as a comics convention and has grown beyond those boundries to include pop culture. They always have great guests and the organizers are awsome at what they plan. If you can, I encourage you to show up. And if any of the local TF artists/writers here at TFW2005 read this, I emplore you to please show up (josh, matt, and don, you reading this).

So sound off if your going?

Midohiocon.com

2. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

I might be down for it. The last Con i was at was MarCon in May, so I'm due for another. I know I'm hitting up Con On The Cob that month from the 8-11th in Akron. One of the guest artists, Andy Hopp (conveniently on my MySpace pics with me) gave me a direct order to show under threat of a swirlie...

3. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

How was the convention?

I really enjoyed the 3 I went to in the late nineties. Opted for it over Chicago Con.

I ate a fried bologna sandwich at the foodcourt in the center one year and deserved every bit of the misery that came following it. WTF was I thinking? The sickest I've ever been. "Nasuea, heartburn, indegestion, upset stomach, diareha" all at once, times 10. Still soldiered on through the weekend and had a great time.

Discovered Bernie Wrightsons a prick.

4. Ragelion

Ragelion Member

I'm there. I have an artist alley table. Don't know where yet.

5. Killa-B-Killed

Killa-B-Killed Material Handler

Do they usually have a lot of TF related stuff?

I checked the site, and there wasn't much reference to toys.

6. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    they have all sorts of pop culture related things. toys and everything. and i just checked the site, the list just grew.