Micron Legend Special Edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by walruslaw, Jul 20, 2010.

1. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers Armada is well known for being rushed to air which caused the animation to be rushed and full of errors. When the series was released in japan as Micron Legend alot of the animation errors where corrected. A year or 2 back i was going through the episodes checking to see what errors had been fixed in comparison to armada. Although i never completed going through the whole series i did observe that the video for both series had not been edited in any way so a dual audio version could be possible.

I therefore decided to try and see if a dual audio version was possible on one of the worst animated episodes of armada 26-Linkup. What i have done is taken the Micron Legend Video and combined it with Armada audio to create a more complete version of the episode. While not 100% perfect the video's below demonstrate how armada could have looked if the series had not been rushed to air.

Note:
    The episode has both the op and ed songs from the japanese version instead of the nothing armada got. Also the next episode preview is not dubbed in english as armada didnt have episode previews to take the audio from.

I hope you enjoy this Special Edition of Micron Legend

Part 1
    YouTube - Transformers Micron Legend Episode 26 English Dub pt1

Part 2
    YouTube - Transformers Micron Legend Episode 26 English Dub pt2

Part 3
    YouTube - Transformers Micron Legend Episode 26 English Dub pt3

2. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

wow, they realy DID fix the errors and the animation looked CLEANED UP. thank you SO MUCH for this Walruslaw!! :) 

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Still pretty meh animation.

4. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Koolz.

5. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    Pretty much as bad as it ever was. I was still all basic tweens except for the transformation sequence. They did correct some frames from before when it was Prime's regular trailer combined mode flying around, but those were just tweens anyway.

Still, nice to see it in DVD quality rather than TV rips.

6. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    I've always preferred the Micron Legend cut (I picked up the first few volumes of the DVD when it was released with the exclusive Microns), but it's still got issues.....and the US writing and dub is still painful, but I still love this ol' series!

Dream again!
    D/L