Micromasters

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobot X, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

For some reason, I'm suddenly infatuated with Micromasters. I really want to get the Countdown rocket base, but as I was looking around on ebay, I found myself drooling over all the other Micromaster stuff, too. I don't know why, but I really want to grow my Micromaster collection.

Does anyone else think the Micromasters are pretty nifty?

I think maybe if I get my Classics/Universe/Classics 2.0 rounded out, I'll start hunting down micros.

2. redoptics

redoptics Banned

i have hotrod patrol military patrol and monster truck patrol for sale if ur intrested and they are ok the detail on them is just crap

3. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I've always been a fan of them, and have quite a few of them. A good place to start collecting them is to go after the micromaster combiner reissues. You should still be able to find them for a good price.

4. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I absolutely LOVE Micromasters. I have all the bases* except Groundshaker, and most of the patrols. You can't go wrong with with any of them IMO, but the bases, transports and combiner squads are the best. :) 

*Bases released in the US that is. Only Japanese exclusives I have are Star Convoy and DeathGarryGun (the Brave repaint of Skygarry)

5. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Yeah, it's the bases I want most. The only thing I have like that is Airwave. I'd love to get all the rest and make a honking big Micromaster city and factions be damned; they can all live together in one big tiny Utopia.

6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I like Micromasters mainly because I like Mini-cons, even though I only have two: Swindler and Big Shot.

However, since Swindler is the ONLY DeLorean TF ever officaily made by Hasbro, he's one of my grails.

7. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I really like the Micromaster combiners. I only have Sixliner, his repaint and SixTurbo (which has one broken knee peg :( ). Great toys.

8. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Micros are cool! I have almost everybody, except the Japanese repainted ones. I just need Sonic, Drillbuster and Spinner. Just got my Full-Barrel in the mail today!

9. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I've still got quite a few I got as hand-me-downs as a kid, love them. Love the homages Hasbro has been spitting out to them lately too. Universe Countdown and ROTF Blazemaster are fantastic looking.

10. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Love micromasters. Only missing about 5 parts to finish up my G1 micromaster collection. The japanese G1s are very cool too. The micromaster for sky garry is very very cool. Just beware, some of the USA micromasters are pricey then you think. And they been just going up and up in prices.

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I need Spinner to own every single Micromaster mold ever made, and a couple of small parts to finish the bases. I've got all the others and many of the repaints. Great little toys, especially the bases. My favourite piece has to be either Dai Atlas (got the Brave version), or the Combiner HQ set (the truck that splits into two planes).

12. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Absolutely love the Micromasters, esp. the earlier sets that appeared in the Marvel comic - Battle Patrol ("A Private Little War" is still a great story), Air Strike, Rescue, Sports Car, even those crazy ones that turned up in the Wrestling Championship story!

13. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

Strange you say this I too have been into them the bases and platformers the most, I have gottin a few patrols too but I really want the bases.

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    My favorite Micro is Holi from Victory. Imagine Bumblebee or Wheelie, only he's the commander of a patrol of four, he's not incompetent in battle but focuses on rescue and defense of civilians, and even has a girlfriend! :lol 

15. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    i personally loved the idea and the toys. in particular the bases, and platformers, i just wish they had made them where they combine with the city-formers, espessially the shuttle launch base.

16. Spoon

Spoon Banned

17. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Had a ton of them as a kid. Only base I had was Hot House. And I never could wrap my head around why a plane would be called Hot House...

Sadly I sold them all to Lumpy.

I collect Minicons like a fiend though. Would be great if they made some bases for them.

18. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I have micromasters Devastator. The vehicle modes and the combined mode is cool, but I find the robot modes to be boring. But, hey, what can you expect. There like 1 1/2 inches tall.

19. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i want big daddy to go with my movie release big daddy

also he turns into my all time favorite car, the 57 chevy belair

20. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

I am slowly working on collecting all of the Micromasters. I recently purchased the re-issues of all of the Combiners except for Sixwing.

Because... he was the ONLY Micromaster combiner not released in his original colours! GARGH! He was re-issued as a decepticon instead... and again as Superion. Both of those colour schemes are ugly as hell... Now I have to spend upwords of $250 to find an original one... Why hasbro/takara, WHY?!