Microman & Rubber

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Cyclone_X, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

the rubber has the same problems like the RiD tires: they crack even when you do not use those parts

my 4 Street fighter figures and Swan all have cracks in the rubber parts, do other Microman collectors noticed this as well?

2. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    No, but the @#%$ pegs seem to snap of REALLY easily. I've got very few MM toys, but I'm afraid to buy more.

3. Colorflash

Colorflash European Variant

I've now had several Microman figures with badly assembled parts right in the package, or two left shoulders or something. One was badly broken (thankfully HLJ.com replaced it for free).

Takara's quality control on Microman figures SUCKS. :(  Their Microman reissues are made of very flimsy plastic, too.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've had problems with Kicker, but never any with my GGG Micromen. I keep them in their package out of the way most of the time, so maybe I ought to check them.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I love MM for their poseability , but lately they've been driving me crazy.
    Especially the Batmans, Aliens, Predators and a few Acro's or any caped ones.
    & Kickers legs broke easily. Also had a few ball joint sockets crumble from poor plastic.

Bodyparts falling off everywhere . Not to mention the super flimsy plastic parts.
    Almost wish they would upgrade them to small Saint Seiya styled bodies or quality. They've been feeling like recycled figures

6. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

I don't like Microman. I bought a few on faith, seeing that they were pretty cool looking. I'm pretty gentle with my toys, but these things fall aparts. It's like Titanium Megatron but worse. Still I do see the novelty, even if they need to be virtually left untouched... :)