Microman Countdown

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by flywheels, Oct 21, 2006.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

Anyone else own this Microman take on the Micromaster Countdown base? I'm still looking for a replacement rocket (or sticker sheet) for my original Countdown before I try to piece the 2 playsets together in my take on a Micromaster city.

I first learned of this toy a few years ago, but when I went to find one for sale there weren't any. I don't know at what part of the Microman line this toy was released, but it isn't easy to find. I finally tracked on down on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but had to pay a pretty penny for it. Shipping was a whole other issue too!

Was just curious to see if any other board members owned this item or knew when it was released.

2. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    I've never seen that before! I like it better than the Micromaster version to be honest. As far as your questions go I don't have any answers but I do know they also used the mold for Action Master Prime's truck as part of one of the Microman lines. I believe it was Magneforce but I'm probably wrong. It's a neat toy, I can see it being very useful in such a line.

3. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

It came out before 2000 and It was expensive because it was hard to find then as well.