Micro change (?) robots

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SydneyY, Mar 20, 2007.

1. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I am thinking of importing some toys from Japan, and this time not via my family. (superquad7 and SWC know why...:redface2: ).

[​IMG]

I am not into vintage and if I do import one of these (there were blue Blaster and 44 magnum as well), are they popular enough to attract buyers? I know it depends on the price, just want to know the general popularity of those. I gotta find ways to cover the third party service fee :( 

Any advice or generally chiming in would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
  3. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Thanks for the pics. He looks fun and $20 certainly is a great price! As for the price of other Microchange robots, it'd be like $180 ~ 200 (Blaster, similar condition to Scopeman) I think. Not really worth the trouble, I guess...

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    the blue blaster is actually a commonly seeked grail amongst pre tf collectors. its a bit on the obscure side enough to be considered rare, popular enough that ppl know what theyre looking at.

color variant pre tfs are always popular. see white police sunstreaker and blue hoist.

holy shit, scopeman has rumble arms!

5. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Ah, thanks, KA. I keep looking at the pics of those bots and I am getting tempted myself, which is no good considering I wanted to find someone to chip in for my import cost. I don't know how a mp3 player works but I know how to use a radio-cassette player :lol 

6. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    This is why I love decent KO toys. Like my scopeman. The problem is that sometimes the KO are harder to get than the real thing. Like a Red soundwave KO from Korea.