Michigan Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ikado, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Neekotron

Neekotron We're in Ratbat Country!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just left target at 8 & haggerty 2x each of the tf5 deluxes on the generations pegs, for 15.29, but ring up 19.99. They look meh.

Edit- forgot to mention two Sixshots as well.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Devil Prime

Devil Prime Well-Known Member

After striking out yesterday I just managed to find Optimus and Grimlock at Walmart in Battle Creek. I bought Optimus and left Grimlock there. Still no sign of the deluxes yet though.

3. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    So I already posted this in the Movie Toy thread but a heads up: Talking to a few of my sources throughout the retail industry, it seems that there is a TON of confusion about the Transformers toys. And it is all because of other toys.

Some stores are putting them out on the 24th, as the box says. Other stores are being told to wait till the 28th, as this is when Spider-Man Homecoming's line comes out and thus they want to build two displays the same day. And other stores are being told May 1st because that is when Cars 3 and Despicable Me 3's toys come out and some stores are doing HUGE resets in May.

So be prepared, be calm, and understand that the toys will be out soon enough. If you are desperate just keep hunting and ask for help. But otherwise know that next week will see the massive rush.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Super Bumblebee

Super Bumblebee Autobot

Instagram:
    Shelby Township Walmart already had their Spider-man: Homecoming toys out when I went yesterday. Weird. Maybe someone at Walmart confused the dates?
    Cool. Maybe next week I'll find them.

5. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    There is a huge issue with the Spider-Man stuff. Boxes say one thing, system says another. Just more happy, happy confusion to go around for all the stores.

Needless to say, expect to see these items slowly trickling in over the next week, with no rhyme or reason.

6. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

For those interested, I just got off work an hour ago at Mason Meijer and checked our toy section, we have the new wave of RID deluxes (blurr, skywarp, soundwave) stocked on the shelves, I bought the only skywarp on the shelf but my buddy said we have one more case in the back.

dude, i went back to that store last october while visiting some friends downstate for a halloween party, the whole store had that "who fuggin' cares" stank to it

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Mirimus

Mirimus Member Known Well

This is just more motivation for me to completely forego brick-and-mortar...

8. phoenixhawk

phoenixhawk Rollin' to the Rescue! :)

News Credits:
    Stopped into TRU in Saginaw today after dropping the wife off at work because I saw they had a poster in the window with Optimus Prime on it. Figuring a poster was a good sign and a large standing cardboard display inside, I found a small section of the new toys. The legends were unimpressive, I'd like the Barricade deluxe, but I'll wait for the inevitable markdown at Walmart because $20 for a deluxe is too darn much.

Used the 15% off total purchase and some rewards points to pick up voyager Optimus Prime. He seemed familiar but yet not when I opened him. Not sure if it's the same mold as the last movie but a new deco or a whole new figure but I don't recall opening one like him from the last movie. Grimlock seemed far too much like the previous toy so passed. I was actually somewhat interested by the "Tiny Turbo Changers" line. Blind bag simple transformation guys, but they had characters from some of the other films, not just the new one, so I grabbed Starscream and Sideswipe and they are pretty neat for what they are.

9. Neekotron

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Livonia tru has tf5 deluxe and 1 voyager grimlock... all I'm looking for is Krok.. no Krok or tr wave 4 anywhere of late.

Oh, except the heads, Livonia tru has wave 4 heads on the pegs if any of you need shuffler or repungus.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gangu Stars

Gangu Stars はじめまして。

I do! Thanks! If it wasn't 3 mins before they close I'd be on my way. Guess I know where I'm headed tomorrow! ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  11. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

not sure if its been discussed yet, but i was at the okemos toys r us earlier this evening and they have their tf5 display setup, snagged a bumblebee cause i couldn't ever find that version during the AoE line's run, he's pretty great, but i think i have a few custom ideas for him though, probably gonna go back for a prime sometime later this week.

12. Doc bot

Doc bot Well-Known Member

Ann Arbor Toys R Us is fully stocked with movie toys. They have the entire promo set up in the front of the store. Picked up a voyager Prime. Holding off on the deluxes for now but they do look nice. They have many left.

13. Super Bumblebee

Super Bumblebee Autobot

Instagram:
    Finally! The Last Knight premiere series wave 1 deluxe figures are at Shelby Township Walmart! I picked up Barricade and Bumblebee (Which is funny: Deluxe Bumblebee and Barricade were the very first movie transformers I bought back in 2007; full circle) Hilariously, they rang up as "Gas Giant" and "Mars" at checkout. They also had the titan changers (shampoo bottle style) Optimus Prime and Bumblebee there.

Also, Lakeside Target has the movie Tiny Turbo Changers. I picked up two of them. Great Transformer haul day!

14. Mirimus

Southfield Target has what looked like two cases of the movie deluxe and (I guess - didn't pay attention) a bunch of the turbo chargers.

15. Neekotron

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    8 and haggerty target has 3 gnaws, 2 kickbacks and 3 bees on the pegs if anyone needs them.

16. Doc bot

Doc bot Well-Known Member

The Valvoline Oil promo site for the Valvotron toy is now up (getvalvotron.com). Meijer has a 5qt jug of synthetic oil on sale for $23. I needed oil anyway so it was a win-win for me.

17. TheHelixian

TheHelixian The Lone Spiralian

Walmart in Grandville just got Broadside. They had three when I left. The target by Rivertown has all the New movie premiere stuff.

18. danynite

danynite Well-Known Member

West Lansing Wal-Mart and target have broadside

19. ionacus

ionacus Well-Known Member

I picked up broadside last night at the warren target. Anyone know who his wave mate is?

20. Mirimus

Where did you hear this?