Michigan Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ikado, Jan 11, 2003.

1. phoenixhawk

phoenixhawk Rollin' to the Rescue! :)

News Credits:
    Saginaw, as in the town lol. Seems so weird even a big place like Lansing only got two copies. Seems they underestimated the demand on this. The guy at BB told me they sold the two right away and I was the fourth person to come in asking for it after that point.

• Like Like x 1
  2. phoenixhawk

phoenixhawk Rollin' to the Rescue! :)

News Credits:
    found the RiD Starscream today in Saginaw at TRU. Flint TRU had, as of yesterday, a Blaster, OP, and Fort Max, plus the legends Decepticons Rumble, Ravage, and Laserbeak.

3. danynite

danynite Well-Known Member

Toysrus Okemos has tr legends wave 2.

4. ionacus

ionacus Well-Known Member

I went to the walgreens at 13/ grosbeck and they had wave 2 of the Titan figures. They look great.

Did anyone find sky lynx at marshells? I picked up brawl smokescreen and hound for $10 each.

Oh yea I am back, again. I need to get on here more

5. crispyklown

crispyklown Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tru in southgate had wave 2 legends, galvatron and sentinal and 2 fort maxes a couple hours ago. I didnt get anything as money is tight, but wave 2 legends look way better than wave 1

6. Gangu Stars

Gangu Stars はじめまして。

I have not seen Sky Lynx yet, but instead have seen Silverbolt and Onslaught. So I'm guessing I have just missed Sky Lynx at both stores?

7. Warper of Sky

Warper of Sky Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Woodhaven Walmart this morning had Leader Blaster and Powermaster Optimus Prime. I left them both.

Attached Files:

8. Effion

Effion Well-Known Member

TRU in Madison Heights just stocked a couple cases of RID deluxes, couple each of Scorponok, Optimus with the swords, Quillfire, Paralon, the TRU exclusive OP with clear swords, and 4 Starscreams.

There's an MP Bumblebee toward the back of the shelf, Galvatron, Sentinel, and Powermaster OP, and 1 each of wave 1 TR deluxes.

No sign of Windblade or wave 2 TR yet

Edit:

Target on John R near 14 had wave 1 deluxes and voyagers, some leftover CW legends, no headmasters.

Walmart on Maple btwn Main and Coolidge has Blaster, Powermaster OP, and Sentinel.

Target on Coolidge near Maple has a bunch of Ravage and Laserbeak, a Rumble, couple Sentinel, Galvatron, a bunch of headmasters (Loudmouth, Brawn, Ape Face, and Nightbeat), and a bunch of RID legion figs (Bisk wave).

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016 at 1:43 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Meijer in Lansing on W Saginaw has a single TR Astrotrain. Found it over by marvel figures, put it back with the TFs.

10. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Force Ghost

News Credits:
    Flint sightings: Toys R Us has Wave One of Titans Deluxes and Voyagers AND they have in Fort Max. They also have the latest wave of RID, save for Windblade who is currently in my suitcase

Wal-Mart has Blaster and Optimus.

11. Flash1087

Flash1087 Department of False Hope

Ebay:
    That's just what I came here to ask - I haven't bought a RiD toy in a while but I really want Windblade, Ratchet, and Starscream, so if anyone sees those in SE Michigan/Metro Detroit we'll be friends forever if you let me know. :D 

Of course, I don't even think Ratchet is out yet, and lord knows when he will be, so...

12. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Force Ghost

News Credits:
    Nothing southeast but north of Detroit got in the Starscreams a week or two ago.

13. Effion

Effion Well-Known Member

TRU on Gratiot past Masonic has a bunch of Starscream, Paralon, and the exclusive OP. No Windblade or others from her wave. Bunch of the wave 2 TR Legends, 3 Sentinel, a Galvatron, Fort Max, and 3 MP BB's.

14. Flash1087

Ebay:
    Oh man, that TRU is my favorite one around here (been in St. Clair Shores for a little bit), thanks for the heads up fellas!

15. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Force Ghost

News Credits:
    Some Meijers are also getting in these waves, so keep an eye out there. I haven't seen Starscream myself but I did find more of the Windblade wave

16. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Found a RID goldmine at w Saginaw meijer in Lansing last night. Windblade, Thunderhoof, Scorponok, Quillfire, and the winged Warrior Prime. Grabbed everything but Windblade, still at least two of her, a Scorponok, and a Quillfire left.

17. chzuck

chzuck Member

scored highbrow and chrome dome at 2 different walgreens in the last week. still looking for brainstorm tho.

also Liberty Comics on gratiot in Roseville still has half a case of CW Groove if anyone is still looking for him.

18. Flash1087

Ebay:
    Got the last Starscream at that TRU but they had a decent RiD selection, as well as the next wave of TR legends (the one with Rumble/Frenzy and Laserbeak) AND a couple Fort Maxes, if anyone wants one! (I got one, and I gotta say I'm pretty happy with him)