michaelbay.com : TF3 Update & Haiti

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jan 26, 2010.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Original post : https://michaelbay.com/newsblog/files/00bd95f00a80d52a03a4db25bd161172-585.html

:bay 

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Washington dc !!!!!! I will be there!!!!

..now bay should do himself one better and film here on Fort Belvoir...or do a history reference and shoot a fight scene on a historical civil war ground ^.0!!!!!

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    wow man... cool news about the movie, but damn... Haiti got rocked more then anyone thought... i bet it'll be years til they recover fully... but hats off to Bay for helping with the effort in some way...

4. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sure sounds like the actions of a dispicable human being. [/sarcasm]

:rolleyes2 

I hope we can remember stories like this next summer when some of you are slinging unnecessary insults in Bay's direction. Nice job, Mike! It's stories like these that make me proud to own your entire movie collection.

:bay 

5. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    CHICAGO! Yay! Bring on Devastator climbing Willis Tower!

6. captain N

captain N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ?

Cool!:drool:  I know news came out saying not many Robots for TF3. But i hope that info is not right. I hope we get Lots of in Transformers in TF3!:rock 

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Nobody will. :rolleyes2 

Good on Bay for what he's doing in this unfortunate situation in Haiti. It really is sad that like people have said, it's possible that their society won't fully rebuild for years.

Interesting to hear that the script is taking on a different feel then the last two movies. I felt the other movie were differnewt enough, the second seeming more like a quest while the first one was merely a struggle in fewer locations closer together.

8. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I think Bay doing his part to help the victims of the earthquake is commendable.
    As for the location scouting. I wonder if the story will take place in those places, or if they will serve for fictional locations, like how LA was "Mission City" in TF?

9. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    agreed!

i saw batman begins and dark knight filming, really cool seeing it behind the scenes. have devy launch the ferris wheel from navy pier!

10. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    And throw it onto Wrigley Field, destroying it. Perfect! :lol 

11. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    Kudos to you, Mr Bay. I wish more people with such personal wealth and assets would use it/them to help those in need.

Good to hear the TFIII wheels are a' rollin. I'm hoping this film will see the Decepticons winning and ruling the earth by the end of the movie. DC? Imagine a scene with Megatron smashing Lincoln from his memoral and using the seat as his own personal throne.

12. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

I'll disagree. Fewer robots, more robot dialog/interaction/characterization. But I've been saying that since the first movie.

Cool to see a big-money man using his resources to help in the disaster relief.

13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    yes! But please Bay, no humping.

14. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Indeed.

15. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor Moé than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Some part of me wishes Bay had stuck to his guns when he originally wanted to put the third movie out in 2012, but I'm sure, much like with Sam Raimi, the studio probably pushed him.

If nothing else it would've meant that Hasbro's "filler line", whatever that may turn out to be, could last a year longer.

16. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    So it begins...

The scouting locations are cool, I have to admit. Washington just makes me think that they will be doing more "government" stuff going there, but there could be robot fights too. Chicago and Detroit have really got me interested though. I'd be awesome to see an Autobot-Decepticon fight in Detroit, right where GMC is. Come to think of it, they could do a "scanning" scene and then go right into a fight!

The script being different than the other two, there's only one explanation for that. Orci and Kurtzman aren't there anymore. I felt that ROTF was almost an entirely different film from the first Transformers, so if TF3 is even more different than that, I'm not sure what I'm going to think about it.

17. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I was going to come in here and crack a joke about not understanding how :bay  could help Haiti, but then I read the article about how he helped.

Thank you Mr. Bay. Thanks for helping in a way that most of us are unable to. Or helping at all for that matter.

As for scouting locations... maybe Haiti could have a few locations of interest? Seeing his scouting spots all over the map makes me think we will get the same usual instant changes of scenery, such as the plane graveyard behind the museum that isn't actually there in real life etc. Those kinds of jumps can be a bit jarring and really is one of the big problems with his directing style.

18. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I agree with your disagreement! I just hope by fewer robots he also means there'll be no nameless protoform cannon fodder and constructicon clones. A couple of new bots would be nice though, particularly for the Decepticon ranks.

19. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Let me be the first to say Please Please Bay for the Love of Dog don't have Devastator
    with those Big Huge Honking Things hanging off of him this time,that was just Morally and
    Ethically Wrong in ROTF.I now have that stuck in my head forever.So no more genitals
    please.

20. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    AH!!! no... wrigley is an amazing park... even a Sox fan should know that...