Michael Komorowski

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by razingstorm, Dec 13, 2017.

1. razingstorm

razingstorm Well-Known Member

+1 to this guy, gave me a fair deal on Utopia, took a big hit on shipping, and gave me a well-cared-for piece.

2. hendrijr

hendrijr Well-Known Member

Great seller! Never have had someone take such care to pack a figure like that. Gundog is amazing man thank you!

3. KNG SNKE

KNG SNKE Well-Known Member

Great price, fast shipping. Very happy with my purchase.

4. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great seller, fast shipping! Would buy from again!

5. dafob

dafob Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Awesome seller. Same day shipper and good communication. Item came quickly and was packed with care. Will definitely buy from again.

6. apirat

apirat Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought a ton of stuff from him, all have been in great condition!

7. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

Okay, so I really don't want to be the guy that comes in and jacks up a feedback thread. But I would love to know the status of the rewind and eject. It has been 3 weeks since I have paid and I haven't heard about or seen any tracking info. I know shit happens and sometimes we forget to ship right away. That or life just comes before a toy sale or whatever. But if you could please let me know anything one way or the other that would be amazing.

Also, if it shows up on my door step before you get a chance to reply or whatever I will update and delete this message accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like we got a runner. @lilcarus . I paid using gift like an idiot for Sun and Moon. It's been over 20 days since our transaction and I haven't seen him pop on since Nov. 1st. If it's an outstanding circumstance then I retract everything, but he has not been responsive since he promised to overnight them after 'forgetting' to ship the stuff I bought out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

Ha...I gifted him my money as well so don't feel bad. I just got so use to on the level deals especially here that I completely forgot about the old ways of the interweb.

Hopefully, I would like to think he comes back and it ends up being just a big misunder-whatever and we get it sorted out. But that is a big hopefully on my part.

10. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    What a jerk. He did the same thing to me. He ripped me off with a purchase of the MMC tapes so I am out $70. I hope he gets banned from the forum for ditching people. I am going to report him to the form admin so his account is banned from the site if indeed he has gone rouge. And as stated above, if he has a legitimate reason for not sending me my item then I'll delete this post. I am not holding my breath because he was seen on the forum after I sent him a message of WTH is going on with my item. What a loser.

Buyers beware

• Like Like x 1