Michael Bell?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Hey, whats up. I recently bought some stuff off craigslist. I am inspecting the items right now, and this guy seems to have thrown in some freebies. In the Takara Collection Prowl, there is included with the instructions a seperate G1 instruction book signed Michael Bell.

I figured it "could" be an autograph, but also maybe just some kids name. So I looked it up, because I was pretty sure Jack Angel did Prowl, etc.

Looks like I was wrong, google says it is actually this Bell guy. Seein as how he was Duke, Prowl an Sideswipe, Im pretty juiced. It wasnt mentioned in the sale at all. It looks like the dude just got married, and I doubt someone would forge it.

What do you guys think? I dont have anything like that in my collection, is that a pretty cool thing to have? Should I put it in a little frame? I dont think I would want to sell it if its real, but is there an interest in stuff like that? Is it worth anything or is it more like something for fans to enjoy.

Was Michael Bell ever at any conventions where this could actually be real?

Sorry for my questions if they sound goofy, but Im a little excited over it lol :) 

Ill try to have a friend take a pic, I have no way to post from my cell.

2. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It could be possible the instruction book was signed by Michael Bell. If it's legit.

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes Micheal Bell has been to several Botcons ... ask him about how to become a voice actor, I hear he likes that question :p 

Seriously though search online for other things he's signed to compare to the signature on your instruction book. If it's a close match then keep it and put it in a little protective sleve.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    He also went to TFcon a few years ago. Post a pic, and people with autographs can tell you if it looks more or less the same.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    That makes me laugh. It's not like he's still involved with Transformers, attends cons, or anything like that. Unlike that Welker guy.

6. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    You say that as if he's cut all ties to the brand. He's actually been trying pretty hard to get back in.

Michael Bell - Transformers Wiki